Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Peterson wants Vick on the Vikings

I would sign him he is injury prone but our o line is betta than philly our rookie QB would have to be ready to replace him sometimes in tha season

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    I would sign him, but he is injury prone. However, our o line is better than philly's, so that is more protection to keep him healthy. It is likely, though, that our rookie QB would have to be ready to replace him sometime during the season
    Just did a little fixing for clarity.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    if vick comes to minnesota ,he will have to change his style ...like cunniham did when he came here....when cunniham played with eagles he was told ...if its not there make it happen with your legs ...buddy ryan...enuogh said ...when he came to vikes he had a supporting cast ...carter reed moss smith ...vick wont have to run in minnesota .it will be nice to have a qb that can get wheels when needed.i love his arm and he is a savy vet ..we need a vet why not vick.

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    If you reread his tweet you will find that AD actually said that Mike Vick would intently make the Vikings better. I would hope that anyone we sign would have the intent of making us better.

Personally, I think AD's football acumen is a bit lacking. He's more of a run forest run kind of guy.

Rage4Order is offline Rookie
    I for one would not like to see us sign him. Injury prone and does he fit Norv Turners kind of QB. I don't think he does.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    I don't see it happening.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Anybody that wants Johnny Football here should be happy to have Vick. It would be one exciting offense and Peterson would have an amazing season.
    Kevon may be the only one to agree with me, but Vick throws a nice ball these days. And the Vikings have a pretty good receiving corps.
    Yes he will get injured, but that's why they are drafting a young guy.
    In reality I don't see it happening, but in fantasy, it could transform the offense.

purpledoom is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Anybody that wants Johnny Football here should be happy to have Vick. It would be one exciting offense and Peterson would have an amazing season.
    Kevon may be the only one to agree with me, but Vick throws a nice ball these days. And the Vikings have a pretty good receiving corps.
    Yes he will get injured, but that's why they are drafting a young guy.
    In reality I don't see it happening, but in fantasy, it could transform the offense.
    I pretty much agree with everything you say. I see Manziel as more of a scrambler and Vick as more as an open field runner, or at least used to be. But similar anyway.

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Peterson wants Vick on the Vikings

I think tha vikings should trade for Darren Sproles

purpledoom is offline Starter
    How did we get from Vick to Darren Sproles ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast