Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    That is a hell of a lot of dough for a RB. Glad to see him locked up though.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Its about time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    LOL @ Marrdro. They all knew what they were doing. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. You crack me up my friend
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    He will retire a Viking. I was pretty damn happy when I saw this on NFL.com today. Like boner inducing happy.
    We're bringing purple back.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Wonderful news.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Zygi Wilf was 'true to his word' about contract, Adrian Peterson says
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Vikings_owner_Zygi_Wilf_was_true_to_his_word_Adria n_Peterson_says091011
    Adrian Peterson didn't know until Saturday morning his long-term contract extension with the Minnesota Vikings was complete. But a promise owner Zygi Wilf made to him and linebacker Chad Greenway last November always stuck in the back of Peterson's mind as talks progressed behind the scenes. "I ran into (Wilf) in the locker room," Peterson recalled on Saturday afternoon, hours after signing a seven-year deal that reportedly is worth up to $100 million. "We were kind of going back and forth and he said, `Adrian, I just want you to know -- and he told Chad the same thing because he was right there -- he said, `I want to make sure you guys are going to remain Vikings for your careers.' "He stayed true to that (Saturday). He stayed true to his word."
    Living in the Chicago area, and hearing about all the crap going on between the Bears and Forte (not to mention Lance Briggs), I can tell you, publicity like this can do wonders for the Vikes.

Arno is offline Waterboy
    Great news! No go set a new record against those Chargers

Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Good news. Now Adrian..........go out there and earn it.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how the deal impacts the cap for this year and how it is going to shape what we can do in the next 5 with other players and still remain under the cap. It will be interesting to see.

I hope that one guy in Tennessee is throwing a temper tantrum right now lol.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion
    After having to see Randy Moss leave the purple in his prime, this is the best news for us Viking faithful of the entire offseason
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast