Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    [size=13pt]Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one[/size]

    According to Reebok’s sales numbers, Peterson’s No. 28 Vikings jersey is the second best selling in the NFL behind Brett Favre’s New York Jets jersey. Favre has an advantage, of course. When he was traded to New York his fans had to go out and buy a Jets No. 4 jersey to go along with their Packers jersey.

    So would the Farve fans baught a purple Favre Jersey? ;D

  2. #2
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    Cuz people are proud to wear that man's jersey on thier backs

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "Garland" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one[/size]

    According to Reebok’s sales numbers, Peterson’s No. 28 Vikings jersey is the second best selling in the NFL behind Brett Favre’s New York Jets jersey. Favre has an advantage, of course. When he was traded to New York his fans had to go out and buy a Jets No. 4 jersey to go along with their Packers jersey.

    So would the Farve fans baught a purple Favre Jersey? ;D

    Without a doubt.

    Some people may have gotten pissed at him for going to a rival team, but too many people respect him, no matter where he went (Tampa, NY, Minny, etc), his jersey was going to be the top selling item this year


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey
    child abuse

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey
    child abuse
    V4L also had one. our dumb little brother ended up getting a jerry rice

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey
    child abuse
    V4L also had one. our dumb little brother ended up getting a jerry rice
    Whoa... what's with your avatar going from your Girlfriend to Terrell Owens?

    I'd love for Freud to analyze that one.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "C" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey
    child abuse
    V4L also had one. our dumb little brother ended up getting a jerry rice
    Whoa... what's with your avatar going from your Girlfriend to Terrell Owens?

    I'd love for Freud to analyze that one.
    i decided i wanted TO (my hero) to be my picture. and whats frued?

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    That's still pretty impressive for Peterson, beat out a lot of great players, and he didn't even switch teams(I'm sure Favre jerseys wouldn't have sold nearly as well if he stayed in Greenbay.

  10. #10
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Peterson’s jersey sales are second to one

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    i used to have a green bay packers jersey when i was a kid.

    i should get the new farve jersey
    child abuse
    V4L also had one. our dumb little brother ended up getting a jerry rice
    Whoa... what's with your avatar going from your Girlfriend to Terrell Owens?

    I'd love for Freud to analyze that one.
    i decided i wanted TO (my hero) to be my picture. and whats frued?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Way It Is: North on Peterson’s shoulders
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 10:27 AM
  2. The Website Is Down: Sales Guy vs. Web Dude
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:06 PM
  4. Peterson’s impact
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:57 PM
  5. Jersey Sales
    By vikings11_27 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •