12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Peterson, Not CJ, the Top Back in the NFL

Adrian Peterson continued to be one of the most productive ball carriers in the league in 2010. He was banged up and missed some time for the first time in his short four-year career but has been extremely durable since he entered the league.

Peterson is an excellent combination of size, strength and athleticism. He has impressive power on contact but tends to carry his pads too high at times. He can break tackles or move the pile. Peterson is an instinctive inline runner with excellent lateral agility to find creases between the tackles. He has deceptive burst and speed to pick up chunks of yards and rip off long touchdown runs. He is a reliable receiver out of the backfield but isn't outstanding in this phase of the game. Look for Peterson to be even a larger part of the Vikings' offense with a new quarterback at the helm in 2011.
    Scouts Inc. 2011

It's an insider article but I posted the part about AP. If you really want the rest of it I can post that too.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Peterson, Not CJ, the Top Back in the NFL

He was banged up and missed some time for the first time in his short four-year career but has been extremely durable since he entered the league.
    That's untrue. His rookie year he had a knee injury, missed to games, came back and was STILL the leading rusher in the NFL.

He has deceptive burst and speed to pick up chunks of yards and rip off long touchdown runs.
    and what the hell does this mean? Is he implying youwouldn't think Peterson is fast, then he runs right by you? I'd say anyone who follows the NFL knows that Peterson is one of the fastest guys in the league.