Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Peterson needs to learn how to hold onto the gol 'darnit ball!!

"swardsooner" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    NFL.com doesn't have it right either.
    My understanding is that the fumble goes to the last person to have possession; when the bad exchange happened between TJ and AD, it (the fumble) goes to TJ.
    That's what I thought but I kept hearing the Vikings commentators refer to Peterson's "multiple" fumbles.

Jackson put it right where it was supposed to be. AD didn't secure the handoff securely.
    Wrong, Peterson's arm came down on top of the ball because TJ didn't have it in far enough.
    Peterson was certainly at fault for the other fumbles, but don't pile on because you're a couch cowboy.

Minnesota would be on the bottom of the division if not for Peterson.
    Carrying this pathetic, no QB team is telling on him after
    - ummm Chester Taylor aint no slouch..he had 1K yards when he was our starter. While he isn't AD, we are still better than Detroit & Green Bay (even without AD).

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"swardsooner" wrote:
    Wrong, Peterson's arm came down on top of the ball because TJ didn't have it in far enough.
    Peterson was certainly at fault for the other fumbles, but don't pile on because you're a couch cowboy.

Wrong??????

LOL, I was just saying in another thread that most of the "Sooner" fans had been strangley quiet so far this week.
    ;D

Comeon my friend, even though the stat goes to the QB, the ball was squarely in the basket.
    AD just tried to run before he got it.
    Watch the replay and you will see he started to make his first cut before the ball hit the basket.
    No way you hack on TJ for that one my friend.

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/7...nd-off-two.htm

http://video.kudda.com/clinic/Quarte..._handoff_drill

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/vi...l-221566/view/
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

TheVike1 is offline Rookie

Can t hate this guy he has greatness written all over him w/ o him he aren t even 500!
    He had brain fart and even worse than this the sole reason is he is trying to do way too much!
    He runs like the great ones do and that is with WRECKLEESSS
    ABANDON!
    AP = AD
    with CT = CS can t srtop go vikes!
    "It's all in God's hands" R E Lee 7/3/1863

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"TheVike1" wrote:
    Can t hate this guy he has greatness written all over him w/ o him he aren t even 500!
    He had brain fart and even worse than this the sole reason is he is trying to do way too much!

ABANDON!
    AP = AD
    with our without him im not sure our record is that much different... yes, he gives us a dynamic and home run threat, but we seem to move the ball and run the ball just as good when chester is in there... and with chester in the game, we have more flexibility than we do with AD in the game...

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "swardsooner" wrote:

Wrong??????

LOL, I was just saying in another thread that most of the "Sooner" fans had been strangley quiet so far this week.

;D

Comeon my friend, even though the stat goes to the QB, the ball was squarely in the basket.
    Watch the replay and you will see he started to make his first cut before the ball hit the basket.
    No way you hack on TJ for that one my friend.

Absolutely right. AD does not have to be great for us to be successful. We can win with him being very good. We do not need him to carry us every game. Once in a while like the GB game, fine. But he has to get it in his head that the most important thing is to protect the ball. And BTW, who really cares if he wins MVP this year? Is that going to make us a better team?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "TheVike1" wrote:

ABANDON!
    AP = AD
    with our without him im not sure our record is that much different... yes, he gives us a dynamic and home run threat, but we seem to move the ball and run the ball just as good when chester is in there... and with chester in the game, we have more flexibility than we do with AD in the game...
    He's more than a Home Run threat, he is a home run hitter. 19 carries of 20+ yards, second place in the nfl is 13. AD makes the entire offense better, he's the best back in the NFL, don't let one bad game change your opinion of that.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    He's more than a Home Run threat, he is a home run hitter. 19 carries of 20+ yards, second place in the nfl is 13. AD makes the entire offense better, he's the best back in the NFL, don't let one bad game change your opinion of that.
    What you fail to mention though is that 2nd place (13) in the NFL has 18 TD's (DeAngelo Williams) to AD's 9.

When it comes to scoring TD's, AD is 9th in the league.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "TheVike1" wrote:

ABANDON!
    AP = AD
    it's not changing my opinion... He is a homerun threat, but other than last year, he hasn't had a home run yet this year that i can remember... i.e. a TD run of 30-40+ yards....

And while he does make our offense dynamic and better, you act like we don't move/run the ball well with Chester in the game... alot of times when AD runs for big games and they sub in chester you can hardly tell the difference.. matter fact, alot of times the announcers, and alot of other ppl get them confused... while their running styles are not identical, they are pretty similar in the way they see the hole, fall forward, and run behind our massive offensive line...

other than the GB game, i dont' see any game where he won it for us by himself... or put us on his back and carried us to victory... our record would roughly be the same IMO!!

swardsooner is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "swardsooner" wrote:

Wrong??????

;D

Comeon My Sexy Little Pixie, even though the stat goes to the QB, the ball was squarely in the basket.
    No way you hack on TJ for that one My Sexy Little Pixie.

Can the fag talk.
    I said I realize AD's problem with all his fumbles except for the qb exchange.
    I ran the veer option offense in college as a qb and I understand the "mesh point".
    TJ "meshed" up on that one.
    Your stupidity really shouldn't get in the way of your objectivity.

AD is two to three games away from a 2,000 yard season based on his average.
    Can't you "pixify" your way to support him?

"swardsooner" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "swardsooner" wrote:

Wrong??????

;D

Comeon My Sexy Little Pixie, even though the stat goes to the QB, the ball was squarely in the basket.
    No way you hack on TJ for that one My Sexy Little Pixie.

Can the *** talk.
    I said I realize AD's problem with all his fumbles except for the qb exchange.
    I ran the veer option offense in college as a qb and I understand the "mesh point".
    TJ "meshed" up on that one.
    Your stupidity really shouldn't get in the way of your objectivity.

AD is two to three games away from a 2,000 yard season based on his average.
    Can't you "pixify" your way to support him?
    WRONG!!!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast