Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Peterson jerseys in demand

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    After this year I will be a little sad to retire my AD jersey, but I gotta keep with tradition and get whoever our first round draft pick is.

And with the 31st pick of the 2008 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings pick...
    don't you mean 32nd?
    I think he is planning on losing to the Patriots, lol.

I think Adrian Peterson may single handedly save our franchise. Media coverage. Jersey sales. Marketing. Winning teams. All of these things make money, and money builds stadiums my friend.

I know the Purple Jesus thing is tongue in cheek, but he may be the savior of our franchise.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    After this year I will be a little sad to retire my AD jersey, but I gotta keep with tradition and get whoever our first round draft pick is.

don't you mean 32nd?

I think Adrian Peterson may single handedly save our franchise. Media coverage. Jersey sales. Marketing. Winning teams. All of these things make money, and money builds stadiums my friend.

I know the Purple Jesus thing is tongue in cheek, but he may be the savior of our franchise.
    Nope.

The Pats lost their 1st round draft pick this year.
    There are only 31 picks in the first round. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

don't you mean 32nd?

Nope.

yeah they lost theirs but they still get friscos

Thanks josdin00

Blog Entries

"tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

don't you mean 32nd?

Nope.

Yup.
    But there are still only 31 picks in the first round.
    Weird - if the Pats are in the Super Bowl, the NFC team will pick 31st whether they win or lose...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I have 2 of them, am I being selfish to others?
    send one to me
    ;D lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I went to Goldys locker room in Northtown Mall for $100 got mine sewn on numbers letters Peterson that weekend we started wininng streak, before that i wore my new Rice jersey which i am still proud of and wife will have on MNF at the game
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I keep seeing on CL that this guys is selling Real pPeterson jerseys for $55 sewn on letters/numbers and all sizes with the new design . I asked how he ccan sell them so cheap and he says he buys alot of tehm. So maybe. If you are lookin
    for one that might be the place to look. But of course I would gomeet the guy and not send $$ obviously. Just a thought if anyone was looking for them and cant spend alot like me....my wife gets ticked with my spending on my vikes stuff.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:

I was about to chide you for picking the Vikes to lose the Super Bowl - until I remember, the Pats lost their pick!

Well-played, NP!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"tb04512" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

don't you mean 32nd?

Nope.

Which will still be an early pick. The 49ers gave up pick No. 110 in 2007 and a first-round pick in 2008 to acquire Staley with the 28th pick.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

OK, I know that there are some people on here that don't like the jerseys you find on ebay - although the argument about the numbers being different may have lost some steam during yesterday's game.
    My AD jersey had the exact same type of squared off numbers that the real AD one did yesterday.
    But that is for a different thread.

I just wanted to let people know that there are definately still jerseys available on ebay.
    If you aren't up for doing the ebay search, check out the following site, they do all the searching for you.

www.sportsjerseyauction.com

Here is a link specific to AD.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234