Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    How many of them suffered that degree of injury and came back to a team that built the offense around them?

Yes, he will come back and play again but he will never be the AP you once saw and the AP that was worthy of a 100 Million dollar contract. He is now damaged goods who can be a bit player or a complimentary player but he will never be the most feared back in the NFL again. Sad but true.
    Hahahahaha Sad but true? You mean sad but you totally just made that up on the spot, oh and the sky is falling. So a complimentary player is that like Medwelde Moore? I sure hope AD can be as good as him!

No one knows what's in his future, he just had surgery last week. He might not be what he was before he got injured, but hell he could be better than ever with a new o-line and passing game. We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lippythelion69 View Post
    right,sorry it was Sipe..........
    they were both whiney ass pussys,easy to confuse brian,bernie, im a old fuck
    None

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames09 View Post
    Hahahahaha Sad but true? You mean sad but you totally just made that up on the spot, oh and the sky is falling. So a complimentary player is that like Medwelde Moore? I sure hope AD can be as good as him!
    And I hope AP can take the same salary as MeMo. Then there is no concern. If paying 100 Million to a RB that just blew out their knee is no concern for you that is fine. To me it is.

No one knows what's in his future, he just had surgery last week. He might not be what he was before he got injured, but hell he could be better than ever with a new o-line and passing game. We don't know.
    Ahh, no. He will not be as good as ever. The line improving will help but he is not going to be the same player. Even if his rehab goes perfect he will not be the same and for sure his career will never have the longevity it would have without injury.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345