Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Peterson, eager to return, will run underwater today

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    It would be huge if AD can play against the Giants... while I don't want him rushed back at the expense of his health, this is a big game.
    We've had an up and down season (more downs then ups) but a win against the Giants would give us a shot at a WC.
    To make the playoffs we need to finish 9 and 7 and probably have beaten the Lions and Giants.
    You are right in that the upcoming game against the Giants has huge playoff implications.
    But if AD is not 100% healthy, I don't want him in there.

Not 99.999%.
    100%.

Here is keeping our fingers crossed.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

This is more likely though:

The team has not ruled out Peterson from playing in this Sunday's game at the New York Giants. But a more realistic target date is the Dec. 2 game against Detroit. Barring a setback, Peterson should get back on the field no later than the nationally televised Dec. 17 game against Chicago.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

guys lets not forget that we have the best backup RB in the league in Chester. I think they should let Peterson sit out at least one month and let his injury heal. All I would do is let him play in the last game of the season so he doesn't have to be the talk of the NFL this whole off season about him being injury prone and never being the same after this injury. We are not going to the playoffs anyways so no need to rush him back.

Blog Entries

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    guys lets not forget that we have the best backup RB in the league in Chester. I think they should let Peterson sit out at least one month and let his injury heal. All I would do is let him play in the last game of the season so he doesn't have to be the talk of the NFL this whole off season about him being injury prone and never being the same after this injury. We are not going to the playoffs anyways so no need to rush him back.
    You can't rule out the playoffs until we are mathematically eliminated.
    Especially in an NFC as bad as we have today.
    But either way, I agree that we should rush him back.
    But we shouldn't hold him back if healthy either.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Every game has huge playoff implications. To realistically have a shot, the only game we can afford to lose is as Devner, which is the last game of the season, and therefore will probably be a must win.

I can't agree with rushing AD back for a non-division rival game for which we are overmatched anyways.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Blog Entries

"V" wrote:
    Every game has huge playoff implications. To realistically have a shot, the only game we can afford to lose is as Devner, which is the last game of the season, and therefore will probably be a must win.

I can't agree with rushing AD back for a non-division rival game for which we are overmatched anyways.
    But nobody is saying that.
    The only thing I have heard from people is to put AD in when he is healthy.
    If that means Sunday, good.
    If that means not until the Denver game, good.

I just don't want to see us holding a healthy AD back because we have already given up on the season and want to preserve him for next year.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Now if only we can convince the giants to play the game underwater.....

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

hopefully he can play real soon.. the game coming this sunday will be a rough one, AD would certainly help, but if not lets hope CT can have another productive game.
    The only way i see us winning this one is once again going back to basics, stopping their run (more importantly their pass..
    ), and running it down their throat.
    We'll need to control the clock to win this

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

I fear what might happen. I feel it's a mistake and this kid is going to tear his knees up.
    It's foolish. He is a franchise player. Save him for the franchise 5 games in a season we are 999.99 going to be done with after week 17 in stupid. Especially since chester is playing well..

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I just have thoughts of "boobie" Miles in friday night lights (the book, not the crappy TV show). He thought he was invincible and could come back from anything like Adrian. I think he had an ACL tear though.. He came back too soon and ended his career and a shot at playing college football at a big time program.

Hopefully our trainers are smart enough not to rush him back. I know the players like Sugarman and he's supposedly a good trainer. I want him 100% in his knees so that he can play like the adrian we saw earlier this year for his whole career.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast