Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Peterson Delivers On Promise To Be More Vocal




    http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Peterson-Delivers-On-Promise-To-Be-More-Vocal/b727f104-34f0-4dbd-8702-c6a690e65eac


    When I heard him talking about doing this last week I instantly thought of a certain yutz on here who was hacking on AD for not being a leader on this team and the cats who hacked on that yutz by saying AD would never be a vocal leader or that the vocal leader needs to be a QB.

    Wonder were that crowd is today...............snicker..........
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Let's not get too high on his leadership skills just yet, we're still 1-4 and managed a whole 6 pts in the second half. How much of a leader do you have to be to get 6pts?

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Let's not get too high on his leadership skills just yet, we're still 1-4 and managed a whole 6 pts in the second half. How much of a leader do you have to be to get 6pts?
    LOL, ok, I can live with that, however, you read enough of my stuff and have even met me a few times, to know that anytime I can stir the pot I will.

    On a side note, we are 1-0 since he started to be a vocal leader.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260
    and what jmcdon00 means by "six points in the second half", he means 122 rushing yards and 3 TD's.

  5. #5
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, ok, I can live with that, however, you read enough of my stuff and have even met me a few times, to know that anytime I can stir the pot I will.

    On a side note, we are 1-0 since he started to be a vocal leader.
    Don't think it goes unappreciated.

    I'm still thinking his non verbal communication(3TD in the first quarter) had more to do with our success than his verbal communications(telling teammates to "do your part" late in the 4th quarter of a blowout).

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Peterson Delivers On Promise To Be More Vocal

    When I heard him talking about doing this last week I instantly thought of a certain yutz on here who was hacking on AD for not being a leader on this team and the cats who hacked on that yutz by saying AD would never be a vocal leader or that the vocal leader needs to be a QB.

    Wonder were that crowd is today...............snicker..........
    I recall me and you talkinga bout that, but I never once said he never will be, I said he never was, and currently was not, which is fairly obvious.

    Stepping up is great, and I hope he continues, but up until this point, he has not been that type of player.

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Don't think it goes unappreciated.

    I'm still thinking his non verbal communication(3TD in the first quarter) had more to do with our success than his verbal communications(telling teammates to "do your part" late in the 4th quarter of a blowout).

    .... snicker.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •