Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Peterson cashing in on big season

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    If anyone thinks He makes extra yards just for the money your kidding yourself, Right now , this year he came in wanting to see how he compares to the greats he has been watching. He has been dreaming about being a star in the NFL since he first put a set of pads on...This Is his DREAM...He wants this...He Lives for this
    LOL...
    now that's funny.
    Typical dumb okie for ya.
    I don't guess you remember the 3 day hold out at training camp when AD was demanding more money??
    Slipped by ya there, huh?
    Oh, and his pops just got out of the pokey last year for money laundrying for drug dealers. Don't let the nice grin and 'Aw shucks" smoothness fool you.
    He's running for cash.
    hx38596, I looked at your four posts on the site and the proof is there regarding your intelligence.
    God this hx38596 is SO JEALOUS THAT THE VIKINGS HAVE AP, just get over it hes gonna be tearing the cowgirls apart
    Good call Dustin.
    He has AP envy so bad that he is not making any sense.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"hx38596" wrote:
    My satisfaction will come sunday when the vikes will face the best team they have all year.
    A healthy D-Line and RW running at full speed for run support.
    I remember clearly Emmitt running hard in the middle like AD and then BOOM
    he was on his back and out.
    I'm not as much worried about the score (that will take care of itself), i just want AD down to 59 yards rushing..
    80 at best.
    That will put things in perspective for you guys.
    NO ONE HAS RUSHED FOR OVER 100 AGAINST THIS DEFENSE. and we don't want to start sunday.
    That is because most of the teams you have played sucked at the run.
    The only one that didn't was Oakland, and you played them in the turmoil of week 1.

Seriously, if you want to sound even a little intelligent, don't try and talk up your defense, which is one of the worst parts of your team.
    If you want to talk about Romo and the offense, fine.
    He is doing good this year, and the offense is impressive.
    But trying to build up your defense, and especially Roy (who is easily one of the worst pass defending backs in the NFL) is weak.

If the cowboys win this weekend, it won't have anything to do with what Roy "horse collar" Williams and the Dallas run defense brings to the table.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

davike is offline Team Alumni

"hx38596" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    If anyone thinks He makes extra yards just for the money your kidding yourself, Right now , this year he came in wanting to see how he compares to the greats he has been watching. He has been dreaming about being a star in the NFL since he first put a set of pads on...This Is his DREAM...He wants this...He Lives for this
    LOL...
    now that's funny.
    Typical dumb okie for ya.
    I don't guess you remember the 3 day hold out at training camp when AD was demanding more money??
    Slipped by ya there, huh?
    Oh, and his pops just got out of the pokey last year for money laundrying for drug dealers. Don't let the nice grin and 'Aw shucks" smoothness fool you.
    He's running for cash.
    First of all....whats with the personal insults? Pathetic. You think thats going to make you look superior to this guy? You think its going to get you respect? Do you think it will impress people? Will it make yourself feel better to tell someone he is "dumb" over the internet? Please!! Tell me why!! I don't see your motive here.

Second, to say that a person is just like one of his/her parents is just stupid. How many good people have come from parents that are complete losers? I suppose if his parents never broke the law in anyways, were rich, and had a good eduaction he would have a chance. pooh! That means that most people have no chance because if one of your parents has gotten in trouble or is in trouble you have no chance at all. Like he is automatically an idiot just because one of his parents in an idiot. Dissing his parents is just as stupid as dissing him.

You know absolutely nothing about this guy, you have no right whatsoever to judge him. I can't say that he is a great wonderful guy, but you can't say what your saying. You talk like it is a fact that he is a scumbag and all he cares about is money. And about him holding out? Football is a business, it is a living. If you love your job, but there is a way to get more money doing something you love, are you really saying that you wouldn't go for more money? Are you really putting yourself above that? Are you saying that he is all about the cash just because of the hold out?

So what was the purpose of your post except to expose your own lack of intelligent conversation? Did you feel badass or tough when you wrote it? Did you feel smart? Did it give you a rush to think for a moment that you were smarter then someone else?

How about I start throwing nonsense crap at your precious Roy Wiliams. I can't think of anything that would say that he is a bad guy, but that didn't stop you from throwing garbage at AP.

I am looking forward to see AP run right over RW. Where was your mighty defense and Roy Williams against the Giants rush attack? I mean Ward got like 90 yards on like 13 carries and Jacobs had like 30 on 6 carries. Or how about Chatman 27 yards on 3 carries? Leonard had like 60 yards on 16 carries? Lynch had like 63 yards on 20 carries?
    And to think that these guys aren't even in APs league. How do you think your D will be able to stand up to a one-two punch like Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson? Your defense is not invincible by any means. I am not saying we will win for sure, but I am saying that we will be able to run on your defense.

Meh...
    You're right on some things there.
    AD's dad doesn't have much to with AD on that respect, that probably wasn't fair.
    I was just in a pissy mood after reading another story on that freaking guy in the Dallas matchup.
    It's taking all the focus off of the future NFC champions and onto a mediocre to horrible viking team just because of a new rookie RB.

My satisfaction will come sunday when the vikes will face the best team they have all year.
    I'm not as much worried about the score (that will take care of itself), i just want AD down to 59 yards rushing..
    80 at best.
    NO ONE HAS RUSHED FOR OVER 100 AGAINST THIS DEFENSE. and we don't want to start sunday.
    I am glad you have seen reality to some point

And my satisfaction will be rubbing it in on Sunday when Adrian runs all over you guys. I hope you are around here to eat crow after he is through with you guys.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    80 at best.
    The only one that didn't was Oakland, and you played them in the turmoil of week 1.

Seriously, if you want to sound even a little intelligent, don't try and talk up your defense, which is one of the worst parts of your team.
    But trying to build up your defense, and especially Roy (who is easily one of the worst pass defending backs in the NFL) is weak.

If the cowboys win this weekend, it won't have anything to do with what Roy "horse collar" Williams and the Dallas run defense brings to the table.
    I just get that warm fuzzy feeling when i see some chump get owned on the intraweb.
    :P

davike is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    80 at best.

Exactly right....great post NP!! Look at the first post I made in this thread. You will see a bunch of mediocre running backs getting pretty big yards on you guys, like I said in that post....

I am looking forward to see AP run right over RW. Where was your mighty defense and Roy Williams against the Giants rush attack? I mean Ward got like 90 yards on like 13 carries and Jacobs had like 30 on 6 carries. Or how about Chatman 27 yards on 3 carries? Leonard had like 60 yards on 16 carries? Lynch had like 63 yards on 20 carries?
    And to think that these guys aren't even in APs league. How do you think your D will be able to stand up to a one-two punch like Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson? Your defense is not invincible by any means. I am not saying we will win for sure, but I am saying that we will be able to run on your defense.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I think the guy smoked too much weed while posting; no sense n sense at all... ;D

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Many years ago, I decided not to address Cowboys fans, as I have found them to be either completely uneducated hicks, or jocksniffers who liked the Cowboys first as fairweather fans.
    They can feed off each others' ignorance and blindness for all I care
    :

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

I wonder what the papers in Dallas will say when CT and AP both have 100+ yards??

they will throw 8 in the box just to try and stop them.. and when they get over powerd by CT they'll stiffen up.. then comes the speed and skill of AP that will leave those i'm gonna hit ya cowgirls in the dust.

and.. when we really get them pissed at half time with 200 odd rushing yards.. Tjack will just use those slants and
    few Twill/Rice deep balls to make um suffer more!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"hx38596" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    LOL...
    now that's funny(LIKE YOUR QB'S STUPID GRIN?).
    Typical dumb okie(DEFINITELY LIKE YOU) for ya.
    Slipped(UP IN YA, TURDBOY) by ya there, huh?
    He's running(TO KICK YOUR BUTT!) for cash.
    There, that's more like it TROLL BOY!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "hx38596" wrote:
    80 at best.

Ouch, a little snapage for ya.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast