Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Peter King on Favre (via Twitter)

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    Peter King of Sports Illustrated reports Vikings quarterback Brett Favre told him he pulled or strained his groin in practice on Wednesday and took it easy in practice for the rest of the week. There was never any question he'd play, he said. But about an hour before the game, during pregame warmups at Lambeau with the groin wrapped tightly, he aggravated the muscle on the field. "I told T-Jack [backup Tarvaris Jackson] and [offensive coordinator] Darrell Bevell I may not be able to do it,' he said. "I didn't know if I'd be able to drop back very well. After I aggravated it, there was no way I was going to be able to move around in the pocket very much. We never called one bootleg the whole game. But we made it through OK.'
    http://blog.theredzone.org/ViewItem.asp?Entry=3873
    it didn't seem to bother him too much, hopefully its nothing to worry about, good thing we have a bye this week.
    Thats because the OL played its ass off.
    Anyone else want Birk back?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    Peter King of Sports Illustrated reports Vikings quarterback Brett Favre told him he pulled or strained his groin in practice on Wednesday and took it easy in practice for the rest of the week. There was never any question he'd play, he said. But about an hour before the game, during pregame warmups at Lambeau with the groin wrapped tightly, he aggravated the muscle on the field. "I told T-Jack [backup Tarvaris Jackson] and [offensive coordinator] Darrell Bevell I may not be able to do it,' he said. "I didn't know if I'd be able to drop back very well. After I aggravated it, there was no way I was going to be able to move around in the pocket very much. We never called one bootleg the whole game. But we made it through OK.'
    it didn't seem to bother him too much, hopefully its nothing to worry about, good thing we have a bye this week.

yep

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

Ummmm yes. Did you see that early snap that could have hurt us big time? Good thing our D bailed us out.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    Thats because the OL played its jiggly butt off.

yep
    Yea, but your a glutton for punishment.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

Ummmm yes. Did you see that early snap that could have hurt us big time? Good thing our D bailed us out.
    although Birk did something similar and did cost us a game, I'd Rather have Birk.
    Sullivan has a tendency of getting blown up on runs.
    I saw it many times yesterday, as well over the course of the season.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

yep
    Yea, but your a glutton for punishment.

;D
    Can't help it, he's a Vikings fan.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

Silent count, Favre did a big left-leg step which looked like the snap signal.
    Sully took the blame, but I think Favre should take some, too.
    Any other mistakes by Sullivan?
    Not that I saw.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

Silent count, Favre did a big left-leg step which looked like the snap signal.
    Sully took the blame, but I think Favre should take some, too.
    Any other mistakes by Sullivan?
    Not that I saw.

=Z=
    Exactly. That play was forgotten about soon after it happened,
    We're bringing purple back.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

You watch the Ravens game.
    Ole Matt was all bloodied up.
    By the way, remember that snap in the Iggles game?

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:

although Birk did something similar and did cost us a game, I'd Rather have Birk.
    Sullivan has a tendency of getting blown up on runs.
    I saw it many times yesterday, as well over the course of the season.
    If your paying close enough attention to see all those "Blown Up" instances, then I am sure you saw the same thing happening with Matt.
    I lost count of the times I saw him coming backward and landing on his ass last year, not to mention how many times he opted to help Hutch (Hutch for cripes sake) as a delayed blitzer came free to the QB.

Again, I'm sure you saw all that just like you are seeing Sully's flaws.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast