Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Peter King on Favre (via Twitter)

"MMQB1: Brett Favre had a mystery ailment that he took into The Big Game ... Tells me he thinks he's stepped on Lambeau sod for final time..."

Rumor mongering starting early or are there other reports already?

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re: Peter King on Favre (via Twitter)

He said he had a tweaked groin and was on antibiotics but Favre is a competitor, this was a division game, and it was against his former team... he wasn't missing it whether he chooses to play next year or not.
    I think King is trying to read something between the lines that isn't there at all.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Brett Favre told Vikings Weekly last week that he knows he has another year in him. Take it for what it is worth.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    Brett Favre told Vikings Weekly last week that he knows he has another year in him. Take it for what it is worth.
    After watching the endless stuff on him this weekend, I've come to the realization that he is doing this for his daughter.

My only hope is he wins one for her and then retires for good.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Peter king is an idiot

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    After watching the endless stuff on him this weekend, I've come to the realization that he is doing this for his daughter.

;D
    Or better yet, come back again and finish with 2 Superbowl rings... go out like Elway

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"erik5032" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

;D
    Or better yet, come back again and finish with 2 Superbowl rings... go out like Elway
    I'm fine with that.
    As much as I like Favre the Viking, I'd love to see Manning break all his records in a few years.

Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Peter King of Sports Illustrated reports Vikings quarterback Brett Favre told him he pulled or strained his groin in practice on Wednesday and took it easy in practice for the rest of the week. There was never any question he'd play, he said. But about an hour before the game, during pregame warmups at Lambeau with the groin wrapped tightly, he aggravated the muscle on the field. "I told T-Jack [backup Tarvaris Jackson] and [offensive coordinator] Darrell Bevell I may not be able to do it,' he said. "I didn't know if I'd be able to drop back very well. After I aggravated it, there was no way I was going to be able to move around in the pocket very much. We never called one bootleg the whole game. But we made it through OK.'
    http://blog.theredzone.org/ViewItem.asp?Entry=3873

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Sajid28" wrote:
    Peter King of Sports Illustrated reports Vikings quarterback Brett Favre told him he pulled or strained his groin in practice on Wednesday and took it easy in practice for the rest of the week. There was never any question he'd play, he said. But about an hour before the game, during pregame warmups at Lambeau with the groin wrapped tightly, he aggravated the muscle on the field. "I told T-Jack [backup Tarvaris Jackson] and [offensive coordinator] Darrell Bevell I may not be able to do it,' he said. "I didn't know if I'd be able to drop back very well. After I aggravated it, there was no way I was going to be able to move around in the pocket very much. We never called one bootleg the whole game. But we made it through OK.'
    http://blog.theredzone.org/ViewItem.asp?Entry=3873
    it didn't seem to bother him too much, hopefully its nothing to worry about, good thing we have a bye this week.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

;D
    I'm fine with that.
    As much as I like Favre the Viking, I'd love to see Manning break all his records in a few years.
    +1
    +1
    +1
    repeating

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast