Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pete Prisco....

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Pete Prisco....

said this about the Vikings:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24, Minnesota Vikings 13

Bucs: Jon Gruden gets a big plus for winning on the road against a team some say can be Super. The Bucs can still play defense and Carnell Williams, like we thought, will be a star. Grade: A

Vikings: You can't take Randy Moss away from a team and think it will be better. You just can't. We saw that Sunday. Grade: F

Look Pete Prisco, I know Moss was pretty much our whole identity the past few years, but he wasn't our WHOLE TEAM....we have better players and depth overall this year and Prisco is straight up jumping on the Vikes in support of Moss, who the media hated on until he left

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Pete Prisco....

"audioghost" wrote:
    said this about the Vikings:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24, Minnesota Vikings 13

Bucs: Jon Gruden gets a big plus for winning on the road against a team some say can be Super. The Bucs can still play defense and Carnell Williams, like we thought, will be a star. Grade: A

Vikings: You can't take Randy Moss away from a team and think it will be better. You just can't. We saw that Sunday. Grade: F

Look Pete Prisco, I know Moss was pretty much our whole identity the past few years, but he wasn't our WHOLE TEAM....we have better players and depth overall this year and Prisco is straight up jumping on the Vikes in support of Moss, who the media hated on until he left
    these are week by week grades, and we did play like an F last week. his reason for giving us a bad weekly grade this week was pretty weak...

lol

week.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

One week doesn't make a season. If we had a performance like this in say late November, then there would be cause for concern, but it's early September, we'll be ok!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

It's ok, let these pukes keep running their mouths. We struggled last week, ok, it's over and done with. Remember the 03 Patriots? Got smoked 31-0 in the opening game and then after that they won the majority of their games.. and then the super bowl.. let's hope for similar results.. I don't think we're gonna be consistently bad as what happened last week.

foxsports.net has us ranked 20th in power rankings...

dan pompei of sporting news said this:

Dan Pompei — It isn't easy replacing dominance
    Don't kid yourself into thinking the Vikings will better on offense without Randy Moss. » Full column

I hate it........tired of the excuse being Moss!!! It has nothing to do with Moss, it was our O-Line!!! If people could actually pay attention to the team and realize the O-Line stunk it up more than anyone, then it would be fine. But it wasn't Moss, I mean look what he did for the Raiders...did they win? Heck no....so why aren't they jumping all over that? Total b/s....I don't think I can stand the Vikings losing more than 1 or 2 more...this media bashing thing just gets me boiling!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

Even Randy Moss couldn't have helped us out on Sunday. The offensive line played terrible and Culpepper had no time to throw it. Even if he did catch a touchdown, it would have been called back because of a penalty anyways.

"and_one_" wrote:
    Even Randy Moss couldn't have helped us out on Sunday. The offensive line played terrible and Culpepper had no time to throw it. Even if he did catch a touchdown, it would have been called back because of a penalty anyways.
    Definetely, I don't know why the idiot analysts don't see it that way, oh yeah...it is because they don't actually WATCH THE GAME....they look at the stats and say, Wow. But stats never tell the whole story....

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

If that's his best excuse for us losing, why didn't the Raiders win with Moss on their team? I know it is the defending SB defense, but the way he makes it seem, any team with Moss should NEVER LOSE!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"grpape" wrote:
    If that's his best excuse for us losing, why didn't the Raiders win with Moss on their team? I know it is the defending SB defense, but the way he makes it seem, any team with Moss should NEVER LOSE!

They shouldn't!! Should they? lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

do ppl not understand that without moss, culpepper still fumbles and throws 3 picks? the game had not a single thing on this earth to do with randy moss..and ppl need to get over that..if culpepper had only throw 2 picks, and scored a TD at the end of the game for us to win, then everybody would be praising us, and would have us at the top of all the rankings..ppl need to look at it this way..only 1 team has ever gone 16-0, and everybody needs to just shut up..this was dauntes worst game, and it will be the last bad one he plays all year..watch out everybody becuz when daunte is on, we will be unstoppable with that defense
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast