Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Flaminglover is offline Waterboy

This is the Perfect time to Start T jack

Not trying to start a fight but really, this is the weakest time of the year for ths vikings so Tavaris should have a easy time getting into our offense and for the people who want brad to keep starting so we can get a wildcard spot, whats the point? we arent a real playoff team
    And another point brad has 4 TD's :| and 7 ints :| you cant do any worst than this its not possible so I dont see how starting a rookie would hurt us at all

Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: This is the Perfect time to Start T jack

I am unhappy as anyone about today, but you cant trust your season when you are still very much in the hunt to a rookie.
    Even more so when you have very winnable games ahead.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

u got a good point and i love tarvaris but we need to start brad.. his a winner where ever he goes and he just had a bad game maybe a couple more games like this then you start talkin about changin it up a bit

"DustinDupont" wrote:
    u got a good point and i love tarvaris but we need to start brad.. his a winner where ever he goes and he just had a bad game maybe a couple more games like this then you start talkin about changin it up a bit
    I say wait until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, then start the noob.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

I ask again how does it hurt us to start a rookie when brad is playing as bad as its possible to play? Tavaris could not possible play any worst than brad is right now.
    And If you look at him he is built for this offense, he can run the west coast, but he also has the arm to be a great deep ball QB, and we have two WR's on this team who run 4.3 40's.
    --- I would not mind waiting to see if brad had acouple more bad games like this but he has had 5 games like this already I love brad dont get me wrong 2 years younger he would be my choice to lead this team because he could throw it over 30 yards but right now he is just holding this offense back

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Prepare to be crucified.
    I'm saying it right now, the Brad backers will be there all season and if anyone says anything about a new Qb, the pooh will hit the fan.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Brad give us the best chance to win, thats it.
    I would like to see "T-Jack" get a drive or 2 a game to prep him, but Brad is #1 the rest of the way.

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

With the teams coming up, we may be able to get a quick lead and get T-Jack some playing time ...
    Maybe he'll show he is ready to start over johnson, but i doubt he is ready yet

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I guess I do agree man..

Brad's mistakes hold us back.. And his lack of
    being able to do anything..

Tarvaris is a playmaker it looks like.. And if he can play semi-close to how he did in preseason he would make this offense so much better.. Even if he does make mistakes who cares? It was the D that won most of our game so far anyway.. Tarvaris can do what Brad can do.. Maybe better who knows?

Either way I really don't care.. Cuz I really doubt we will throw in T-Jack anyway.. Brooks will come in first.. If he even does

One Love

I'm not going to try and convince you, its not my job I just dont see how brad gives us a better chance to win when he is playing like he has this season..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast