Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    What I hate about this whole thing is turning Harvin into some kind of Diva. Its news that he has a good state of mind????? Please....... Every retruning player better damn well have a good state of mind or send their ass packing. Football is a team sport. All this courting him BS is getting old. Offer him a contract and let him know what you expect from him for that. If he can't make up his mind trade him for people that want to be here and make the team better.

WWBGD

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    What I hate about this whole thing is turning Harvin into some kind of Diva. Its news that he has a good state of mind????? Please....... Every retruning player better damn well have a good state of mind or send their ass packing. Football is a team sport. All this courting him BS is getting old. Offer him a contract and let him know what you expect from him for that. If he can't make up his mind trade him for people that want to be here and make the team better.
    OK, a couple of old school guys on the same page. I love Percy's performance on the field...his heart, fierce competitiveness, results, etc. But, if he wants to be the alpha vs AD, then, kid doesn't get it. If he wants to be paid as a key component to the Team winning...I get it, fine, he should be. Perhaps his Vikingdome is conditional, if so, then, see ya.

Courting an injured player that was in Florida whilst his teammates were busting their asses is bullshit. Percy "is in a good state of mind?" Are you serious? Sorry VikingNation, it's bullshit.

I realize that today's NFL is not the same as yesteryear, but, personally, if he doesn't want to be a part of what the Vikes are doing or where the Vikes are going, and, if I'm in charge...I would see it that there are two options. 1) Trade him now, 2) Do nothing, he's under contract. If he holds out, let him...and, don't blink. He either gets the message, or doesn't...either way, you know what you are dealing with.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Jarlvik is offline Rookie

Percy Harvin returned 'in a good frame of mind,'

He IS one of the most talented, exciting, and productive players in the NFL. Without his performance this year, we don't win 10 games. He is, or should be, worth as much as we paid for JA. That seems to have worked out fairly well. That said, I still don't want to play against him. I'm very much in favor of keeping him if we can. If not, get a lot!
    None

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123