Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Percy Harvin Out for Season (Put on IR)

Season ending IR. Don't shoot the messenger. Stick a fork in this team. Christian Ponder has no chance.
    Last edited by MulletMullitia; 12-05-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Yeah, not that Ponder had a ton of weapons to begin with. Oh well.

This news, is enough to cause me to sell my packer ticket. The money will help when i have my liver transplant anyway.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    Final record of 2012 season: 6-10

Harvin definitely is going to want out now, what with the joke of a front office and, coaching staff and quarterback situation and all. Not unless we pay him king's ransom would he want to stay here.

*Sigh*

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Something isn't right there. I think he hates Ponder or playing for the Vikings or something.

He went back into the game after he got hurt. Even if that grade 3 sprain report is correct, he should've been back for the last couple games of the season. The Vikings aren't so far out of the playoff race that they would end his season for precautionary reasons. He requested a trade before the season, supposedly things got settled, and last time we saw him playing he was arguing with Frazier on the sideline.

I think he wants out.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I had also heard a report that it was a full ligament tear in his ankle, but who knows.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I hope he doesn't want out. With a couple of more weapons we will be a good team. Hope he will stick around. Love the way he plays.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    IF there are problems beyond the ankle, do you think perhaps there are some Harvin trade rumors this offseason?

He's got one season left on his contract, and from the looks of things last offseason, he's not happy here.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    That sucks, I sure hope we see him healthy, happy and in purple next year.

I think the Vikings can still be effective on offense, they did it against Detroit. We still have a great running game, and a TE that catches everything.
    Wheather we keep Harvin or not, WR needs to be a top priority in the offseason.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    If Harvin was planning on hitting free agency, this is actually bad for him. Not playing in the last 7 games of the season isn't exactly the way to command top dollars on the market. I don't think he hates Ponder or the Vikings or anything, but he is likely frustrated at playing on a low octane offense.

I hope we keep Harvin, but I also think our #1 priority this offseason should be a QB, and then a big tall WR who can stretch the field.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast