C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Percy Harvin on Brett Favre:

Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    On a side note, I love to see how all the "Star" QB's are with thier teams right now. Except one of course......
    Hmmmmm...all of them?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/05/09/mmqb.tom.brady/index.html

He will be back in Foxboro this morning to resume work in the Patriots' offseason program. But he's not been a regular in the program thus far. Brady used to win awards for his attendance and fervor in the offseason program, but he said he has spent two weeks in the program since it began in mid-March. File this under the "life changes' category. The son he had with Bridget Moynahan, Jack, turns 3 in August. Benjamin Brady, his son with Bundchen, is 5 months old. Brady sounds like he'll be as much of a full-time dad as he can be while shuttling between Los Angeles and Boston.
    Leave it to ole Z to find a little nit noid fact......
    Stop making sweeping generalizations and I'll stop pointing out how you are wrong.
    So, only one other QB in the NFL?

In other words, Marrdro was 96.8% correct?
    All the other QBs in the NFL are stars (Marty's designation)?

=Z=
    Ah, I see.

Well Brady hasn't quite performed the same since those little camcorders went missing... so I'm gonna say he hasn't earned what Favre has earned.

Favre doesn't have to show up until 10 minutes before the Saints game for all I care. The team doesn't seem to care, so why should I?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    On a side note, I love to see how all the "Star" QB's are with thier teams right now. Except one of course......
    Hmmmmm...all of them?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/05/09/mmqb.tom.brady/index.html

He will be back in Foxboro this morning to resume work in the Patriots' offseason program. But he's not been a regular in the program thus far. Brady used to win awards for his attendance and fervor in the offseason program, but he said he has spent two weeks in the program since it began in mid-March. File this under the "life changes' category. The son he had with Bridget Moynahan, Jack, turns 3 in August. Benjamin Brady, his son with Bundchen, is 5 months old. Brady sounds like he'll be as much of a full-time dad as he can be while shuttling between Los Angeles and Boston.
    Leave it to ole Z to find a little nit noid fact......
    Stop making sweeping generalizations and I'll stop pointing out how you are wrong.
    So, only one other QB in the NFL?

In other words, Marrdro was 96.8% correct?
    All the other QBs in the NFL are stars (Marty's designation)?

=Z=
    Ah, I see.

Well Brady hasn't quite performed the same since those little camcorders went missing... so I'm gonna say he hasn't earned what Favre has earned.

Favre doesn't have to show up until 10 minutes before the Saints game for all I care. The team doesn't seem to care, so why should I?
    I don't think he should show up until Tarvaris loses 3 or 4 games, get all the rest he can.Who knows maybe he can work from home this year.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    ...Favre doesn't have to show up until 10 minutes before the Saints game for all I care. The team doesn't seem to care, so why should I?
    I don't think he should show up until Tarvaris loses 3 or 4 games, get all the rest he can.Who knows maybe he can work from home this year.
    lol, yes, maybe he can work from home and hobble in to save the day against the Packers in week 7. I heard they are going to rotate the QBs like MLB does with pitchers.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    ...Favre doesn't have to show up until 10 minutes before the Saints game for all I care. The team doesn't seem to care, so why should I?
    lol, yes, maybe he can work from home and hobble in to save the day against the Packers in week 7. I heard they are going to rotate the QBs like MLB does with pitchers.
    Jackson can start.
    Favre can come in [strike]if[/strike] when we start losing.
    Webb can play for QB sneaks and wildcat.
    Sage whenever the situation dictates we use a Rosencopter play.

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Jackson can start.
    I heard Zygi has a new jet that can get Favre there in 1.2 hours. Favre will show up during the national anthem and sit in the stands until his number is called.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Jackson can start.
    that seems like genuine Chilly predictibility.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

jargomcfargo wrote:
    A tele-commuting QB. I like that.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Re:Percy Harvin on Brett Favre:

Marrdro wrote:
    ...I've said that I think this team, including a rookie by the name of PH, could carry TJ just like they made a certain HOF'r look better than he has ever had during his career.
    Hmmmmm, I noticed there is a Favredro posting in this forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567