Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Pepper Vs Collins???

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Screw it.

Edited for lack of giving a pooh.
    Wow I wish I would have quoted that one before you edited it. I guess you got embarassed by how pathetic it was. Congrats :salute:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Del Rio Guest

No I am not going to sit and piss around with you when you don't have the mental capacity to understand what I was trying to say. I said many times Pepper was better then Collins, but that what Moss said may be true.

IMO he never said Collins was better he said he had a step over him, a step of what? Overall? Vetran skills? What? It doesn't say.

No I'm not embarassed I say dumb things to dumb people like you all the time. I just could really give a shit as anyone who reads this can see you missed the point.

But for clarifacation

You have sand in your vagina.

You have no reading comprehension skills.

I don't give a shit what you think about me personally.

I don't know what the fuck you are arguing because I have said pepper is better then Collins more then once.

And have a happy day from bob ross

Now I'm going home. So either take your time and put something together worth reading or STFU because I wont be on for a while. :grin:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

:lol:

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Unless I am missing something, nowhere did I see Del Rio saying that yes in fact Collins is better, he said that Collins is better at reading defenses, and you agreed with that! It is funny though, if you read Del's posts you'll realize he isn't and wasn't a Moss fan, so why in the hell would he be defending Moss? He's not, what he is doing is stating the facts of what happened, and as far I am concerned if Randy had said that Pepper was better then Collins he would have created a controversy over there. Plus every Moss fan on this site always says that Randy was misunderstood in the media, so how does that sentiment relate to this story?

I loved randy when he was here and I WILL continue to watch him until he retires, not because of his wonderful people skills, quite to the contrary, I love watching him catch footballs, that is it!

Randy finally says the right thing in the media and ironically enough the only people mad are the ones who defended him for 7 years.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Um no Canada, I didn't defend Moss. I'm not one of those people pissing and moaning because he got traded. In fact, I'm glad he did.

Back to you Mr. Rio. As I suggested, you think you're head and shoulders above everyone on here. I'm sorry dude, you're not.

It seems we're arguing over what Moss meant by saying "step over him." In that quote, Moss is saying stuff that Collins is better at than Pepper. At the end he says a step over him. I mean, dude, if you can't read between the lines on that you're a god damn moron. Get back in highschool and take some English courses asshole, then you might have the literal understanding to read that.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Um no Canada, I didn't defend Moss. I'm not one of those people pissing and moaning because he got traded. In fact, I'm glad he did.

Back to you Mr. Rio. As I suggested, you think you're head and shoulders above everyone on here. I'm sorry dude, you're not.

It seems we're arguing over what Moss meant by saying "step over him." In that quote, Moss is saying stuff that Collins is better at than Pepper. At the end he says a step over him. I mean, dude, if you can't read between the lines on that you're a god gol 'darnit silly guy. Get back in highschool and take some English courses asshole, then you might have the literal understanding to read that.
    **sigh**

Time for this:

Lets try to conduct ourselves like intelligent humans please. It was funny, now it is not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345