Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Pepper Vs Collins???

I thought we all were

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Why is it that whether Moss says something we love or hate it is always such an important comment? Man all he really said was that Collins was better at being a pocket QB and to be honest he probably is, and really what else was he supposed to say," I really, really, really miss Daunte, he's the beat ever and Kerry will never be able to get me the ball", come on that would have been stupid. It is funny how no matter if you like him or not, everything moss says sure stirs the pot around here.

Moss is gone and this will maybe give Daunte a little more of an edge this year, thank you very much Randy, you have finally successfully motivated the Vikings, too bad your not even playing here!

Cheers!

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

I agree with the last part. The Vikings, especially Culpepper, are gonna have a chip on their shoulder, but theyll do fine. they have the vertical game intact still with Williamson and tyhe newly acquired Travis Taylor, and they have Burleson who had his breakout season as the number 2 starter behind moss, so imagine what he can do being number 1. I disagree with the pocket passer accusation. I think that the last couple of years, Culpepper has settled down, and he only leaves the pocket wen he has to, so while kollins is getting sacked, Culpepper is getting free and completing 70 yard TDS or 20 YD runs.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Nobody will be over the Moss trade until we do better without him, namely because the media will keep bringing it up so you guys better get used to hearing about it cuz if it isn't us on here talking about it, you will sure as heck hear about it on ESPN every week during the NFL season......thats just the way it is....the Dolphins fans probably wanted to "get over" Ricky Williams too, but thats the only news those guys got all season last year.....same thing with the 49ers and the T.O. trade....its gonna be something the national media will dwell on until the Vikings show that they can win without him....simple and plain.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Screw Moss! Only an idiot or liar would say that Kerry Collins is anywhere near Culpeppper talent wise. Hmmm... career QB ratings, C-Pep-93 and Collins-72. Damn guys, it really doesn't get much closer than that. Well, I had originally planned on cheering for Moss but if he's going to do that stuff, F the traitors!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

"skogs02" wrote:
    Collins isnt even in the same league
    Don't they both play in the NFL????

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"dart18" wrote:
    http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/11858506.htm

Randy Moss says his new quarterback with the Oakland Raiders, Kerry Collins, is better overall than his former quarterback, Daunte Culpepper of the Vikings.

Moss, traded by the Vikings to the Raiders this spring, said so during an ESPN "SportsCenter' interview.

"When it comes to athleticism, Daunte has Kerry beat by a large margin," the controversial wide receiver said. "But Kerry has pocket presence and knows how to read defenses. So Kerry has a slight step over Daunte."

I can see why Moss would think that because of Collins stats vs us but why would he say that and i doubt even he can believe that?
    It is a non-issue....he can believe whatever he wants to...our offense will do just fine with Daunte at the controls. END OF STORY
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"briboy75" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    One of the more smartass comments I've seen on these boards.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "briboy75" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    One of the more smartass comments I've seen on these boards.
    But still funny as SH*T! Good one, briboy! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Collins is proabably better at what Moss stated. Clupepper is still learning, I'm sure there are things he does better then pep. It's reality. The scary thing is Pepper gets better every year. Collins is about primed out.

And no he isn't the weakest link on their offense lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast