Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

Re: Pepper breaks the silence!!!

I was most impressed with hearing about the owners stepping up and doing everything they can to be there to help daunte out. They have plenty to be happy about and celebrate and it is so good to see them not leaving a man behind and doing what they can to help DC. I really hope to see him back on the field next. I miss that smile of his

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    I was most impressed with hearing about the owners stepping up and doing everything they can to be there to help daunte out. They have plenty to be happy about and celebrate and it is so good to see them not leaving a man behind and doing what they can to help DC. I really hope to see him back on the field next. I miss that smile of his
    D*mn me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    I agree its really nice to have some quality ownership for a change. I hope CP's recovery goes well and we see him back in purple next spring.

WWBGD

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

i want to see his actual statement though... anyone have that.?

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

"RK" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    I agree its really nice to have some quality ownership for a change. I hope CP's recovery goes well and we see him back in purple next spring.
    i agree, another example of how zygi wasn't just talking about being a world-class organization, he is showing more in his first season than red showed in all of his.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Because of the severity of this injury, and the rehab required, I doubt we will ever see Culpepper play at 100% again... if at all.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Willis Mcgahee had the same injury.. And he is at 100 percent I would say.. It might slow him down a lil.. but he isn't know for his speed anyway.. He is just a big guy and runs when its there

Pep will be fine guys!

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

The official vikings website has the full transcript of Culpepper's statements:
    http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_OBJECTNAME_CulpepperStatement113005.ht ml

As for Culpepper's rehab and return, who knows? It's pretty much useless to predict how it will affect his future play. There are cases of people who return 100% and there are cases of people who retire. At the end of the day, the statistics have zero ability to influence how C-pep will play.

I for one hope he heals incredibly well and uses his time to bone up his QB IQ. I also hope he keeps an agressive attitude to play. Many people are psychologically affected by serious injuries like this to the point where they become apprehensive in their game play. He a survivor though, I think he has the character to make it back from this. But no one can assess whether he is fully recovered until he's back on the grid iron for a while.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

At least the surgery seems to have gone well, we can only hope the rest of his re-hab does too.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

God bless him, and his speedy recovery. Even though the Vikings are excelling right now, it just doesn't feel right without Daunte. I know a win is a win, but it would just feel much more gratifying with Pep. Anyone else have that feeling or know where I'm coming from?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast