Thread: People Please!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

People Please!

This has been a very disappointing year thus far for our team. Emotions have been running high.

As you have noticed, this spills over into the forums. Emotions easily turn to anger and some members get blasted from all sides; whether it is warranted or not. Please, be respectful of the opinions of others. If you do not agree with their opinion a "your an idiot" is not needed. Then, we get 4 pages of members at war and totally ruining the topic of the thread.

We, as Viking fans, pride ourselves as being the most intelligent fans in the NFL....and we are. Respect others and they will respect you. Those who just want to be a butt will be exposed for who they really are.

Also, you all may have noticed a lot of "Moved" and "Locked" threads . The "Moved" threads are moved (merged) into threads that are already discussing the topic. If somebody was to start a thread about Tice being fired or the Love Boat, it will be moved and this is not a good thing. Keep it organized and simple for the benefit of the members and guests who visit the site.

The "Locked" threads are locked for many reasons. If people are getting out of control, it is usually locked. This mainly comes from the man in charge (). It is sometimes "Locked" to send a message to the member who started the thread; that they have started other duplicates in the past and we are putting the ax to this one. A "Locked" or "Moved" is not perceived as a good thing. Yes, people make mistakes and we are aware of that. But, we know who is blatantly being a butt or not being considerate of the membership or the rules that webby has set forth.

Lets all play nice.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: People Please!

yeah i have noticed this too. we need to get our act together as do the vikings.

Go vikes!!

I noticed it as well. I think we need to be more respectfull to each other who has different points of view then you. Dont go out and call friggin idiots because they have an opposite point of view as you. There are better ways of trying to persuade someone then attacking them. Lets follow the examples Webby, Ultra, shock, and several others has set for us.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't know if I want my kids to follow what webby, ultra and shock have laid down!!! lol jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

this is the week of beating the packers. we all need to get together and become one against the packer fans that are going to come here to bash us.
    We're bringing purple back.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks for that Ultra. I think everyone needs to calm down a bit. Losing causes controversy and controversy causes arguments. We're all fans! We're all brothers! Let's skol on!