Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    smegmavike is offline Coach
    Does he mean like a bronze bust ?
    A little premature, but the potential seems to be there.
    The guy will be brought along the same way Percy was, a few plays at a time. Odds are he wont be great this year, few WR are in their first year, but should be very good in year two and better in year three.
    I expect the Vikings to step up and surprise once again this year. This Vikings team will have an amazing defense if they can get at least average play from the middle linebacker.
    By the end of the season the offense should be less dependent upon the running game.
    Then they will be hard to beat.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Bleacher Report isn't even worthy of copy and past here......the site and it's writers suck big time....
    You mean like this garbage....

How Greg Jennings Will Make Christian Ponder a Better QB
    How Greg Jennings Will Make Christian Ponder a Better QB | Bleacher Report

2013 NFL Draft Grades: Evaluating Most Improved Teams
    Vikings A+
    2013 NFL Draft Grades: Evaluating Most Improved Teams | Bleacher Report

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Patterson Has 'Bust' Written All over Him

Yeah, pretty much.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Just because one or two yutzs use the BR venue to spew for their drivel doesn't mean that all of them are yutz's.

Truth of the matter is, the rest of the world is moving towards that style of "Reporting"/"Moving Information". Just because a few of you on here don't cotton to it doesn't mean the site is crap.

As to the blog. I agree, the guy really didn't do his homework did he. Some things from a site that Caine likes (that has its own yutz's by the way)....

The conversation that sold Leslie Frazier on Cordarrelle Patterson's ability to play in the NFL had little to do with football.
    Stewart gave Patterson his first lesson.
    "Like I told you, I expect you to be a pro when you get in here," Stewart told Patterson after the draft, in a phone call caught on video by the Vikings' in-house production team and released on the club's website. "So let's handle our (business), and let's be ready to roll."
    "Last night, I studied about an hour or two hours," Patterson said, "I woke up this morning and glanced through my playbook again. And I came here and I did it again. And we had a walkthrough (Friday) morning, so everything was good.

"I had to work hard at Tennessee, and I'm going to work harder here. At Tennessee, I wasn't where I needed to be."
    "Once you find out that he loves the game and has a passion for it, then you want to find out his capacity for learning," Frazier said. "That's going to be a big part of a receiver's transition to the NFL. The talent was obvious on tape, and then, of course, he has to be the right character guy, as well. Combine the talent, the character, the passion for the game and then learning, it was obvious for us if we had a chance to get him, he'd fit in."
    Vikings' mission: Molding Cordarrelle Patterson into a star - TwinCities.com

On a side note, just another example of what role the Coaches have in Coaching a player up......Always remember and never forget....Coaches Coach, Players Play.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    You just proved it yourself Singer, your first thread, that came from BR, was about Patterson being a bust. Yet you just posted a link to the Vikings and an APLUS draft grade??????? How do you get an APLUS, when one of your top 3 picks is projected to be a bust???? LOL I want to read more writtings from that other site you use, the one I said thanks for the link from. That site I liked alot...
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    You mean like this garbage....

How Greg Jennings Will Make Christian Ponder a Better QB
    How Greg Jennings Will Make Christian Ponder a Better QB | Bleacher Report

2013 NFL Draft Grades: Evaluating Most Improved Teams

2013 NFL Draft Grades: Evaluating Most Improved Teams | Bleacher Report

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Here is the link. Fantasy Football news and analysis, draft guide, cheatsheets and projections - Rotoworld This site I like much better than BR
    You just proved it yourself Singer, your first thread, that came from BR, was about Patterson being a bust. Yet you just posted a link to the Vikings and an APLUS draft grade??????? How do you get an APLUS, when one of your top 3 picks is projected to be a bust???? LOL I want to read more writtings from that other site you use, the one I said thanks for the link from. That site I liked alot...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Because they are different writers. That's how.

Point is, depending on the nature of the thread, people who general hate B/R tend to talk about what a great article it is when it's a positive one.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Because they are different writers. That's how.

Point is, depending on the nature of the thread, people who general hate B/R tend to talk about what a great article it is when it's a positive one.
    I like BR in that it is a venue were fans can get their opinions out there. Good or bad, they can.

On a side note, no one hacks on the Probowl voting done by fans as if they know who deserves to be voted in or not, so why do we hack on some for trying to get their point out there?

Makes no sense.

Besides, its no different than someone spewing forth drivel on here. Its out there for all to see just as the BR stuff is.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12