Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Patriots-Vikings Preview

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

patriotswinagain is offline Waterboy

"V-Unit" wrote:
    NOTE TO MIKE TOMLIN!

The Pats are pass heavy in the red zone. Out of Brady's 10 TD passes, 8 were from inside the 20. If we are going to hold them to FGs when they do get in the red zone. We have to defend against the pass well. Belicheck is the kind of guy who uses Playaction on the 3 yard line. Beware of the short TD pass!
    I must say my Patirots new Offensive Play caller is WEAK. Brady used to dink and dunk for percentage football and throw the bomb when field positions and downs allowed. Now there is no thought, just medium bombs and we use Maroney when we shoiuld use Dillon and why Dillon didn't run to the outside with only one linebacker versus 5 defenders showed stupidity by Dillon or someone. Reminds me of Parcells play calling.

Patriots would have a great run game against you guys IF we had a good play caller. McDaniels is average at best and may be the reason Pats lose in the playoffs.

Pats biggest weakness tends to be the Dbacks getting called for penalties in the early weeks. IF we have Daniel Graham back I'm not worried about any Dline rush issues.

We don't see many of your games and don't know how you lost to Buffalo but lookign forward to Monday Night. I always like Jermain Wiggins and could not understand and definitely feel Billy B messed up in letting him go. The boy can catch and is the reason we beat the Raiders and won the Super Bowl.

Brady is starting to play better, but way too many dropped balls. I must say Brady is great on turf.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"patriotswinagain" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    NOTE TO MIKE TOMLIN!

The Pats are pass heavy in the red zone. Out of Brady's 10 TD passes, 8 were from inside the 20. If we are going to hold them to FGs when they do get in the red zone. We have to defend against the pass well. Belicheck is the kind of guy who uses Playaction on the 3 yard line. Beware of the short TD pass!
    I must say my Patirots new Offensive Play caller is WEAK. Brady used to dink and dunk for percentage football and throw the bomb when field positions and downs allowed. Now there is no thought, just medium bombs and we use Maroney when we shoiuld use Dillon and why Dillon didn't run to the outside with only one linebacker versus 5 defenders showed stupidity by Dillon or someone. Reminds me of Parcells play calling.

Patriots would have a great run game against you guys IF we had a good play caller. McDaniels is average at best and may be the reason Pats lose in the playoffs.

Pats biggest weakness tends to be the Dbacks getting called for penalties in the early weeks. IF we have Daniel Graham back I'm not worried about any Dline rush issues.

We don't see many of your games and don't know how you lost to Buffalo but lookign forward to Monday Night. I always like Jermain Wiggins and could not understand and definitely feel Billy B messed up in letting him go. The boy can catch and is the reason we beat the Raiders and won the Super Bowl.

Brady is starting to play better, but way too many dropped balls. I must say Brady is great on turf.
    Poor McDaniels...what a convenient scapegoat if you guys lose!

The fact of the matter is that if we win, it will be because we beat the Patsies fair and square!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

[size=13pt]Five reasons the Vikings will win on Monday[/size]

By Eric Krupka on October 30, 2006 03:42 AM
    realfootball365.com

[size=13pt]SPECIAL TEAMS[/size]

Posted on Sun, Oct. 29, 2006

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Five reasons the Vikings will win on Monday[/size]

By Eric Krupka on October 30, 2006 03:42 AM
    realfootball365.com

I like #4: Peter King picks New England.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marantzo is offline Rookie

The fact of the matter is that if we win, it will be because we beat the Patsies fair and square!
    Grin

I'll settle for unfair and oblong. That way we may stay under the radar. I like our stealth position.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Five Reasons the Vikes Will Win

[url][http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/10/vikings-five-reasons301006.html/url]

Best reason was Peter King picked the pats
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Five Reasons the Vikes Will Win

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/10/vikings-five-reasons301006.html

Alright. Lets try the link again ???
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast