Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Foreman44 is offline Starter

Patriots Media Blitz!

Just curious if anyone else here is a little tired of hearing about the Patriots this, the Patriots that, dynasty, amazing, etc, etc ...?
    I, for one, would like nothing more than to see them brought down to earth next week. Then again, I haven't liked the Patriots since the days of Steve Grogan. And maybe I am just a little envious of their Defense

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Patriots Media Blitz!

"Foreman44" wrote:
    Just curious if anyone else here is a little tired of hearing about the Patriots this, the Patriots that, dynasty, amazing, etc, etc ...?
    I, for one, would like nothing more than to see them brought down to earth next week. Then again, I haven't liked the Patriots since the days of Steve Grogan. And maybe I am just a little envious of their Defense
    F*CK the Patsies!!! Dynasty my A$$!! More like Die-Nasty, which is what needs to happen to them and their pompous fans...remember Vikes fans, those loudmouth Patsy fans are the same arrogant Boston fans that root for the Red Sux, Celtsh*ts and Bruwhines. What I want to know is where were all the Patsy fans when the team sucked...hiding under their mothers' skirts, that's where!!! Those same cocky Patsy fans will be crying in their beers when the Yankees snatch yet another dramatic ALCS win from the Red Sux grasp.....MMWWUUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And as regards the Patsy defense, without them, Brady Bunch Boy would just be another average system QB in a mediocre offense!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Patriots Media Blitz!

piss on brady. he had a whole 76 yards today, the defense saves his ass and thats all there is to it.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Patriots Media Blitz!

76 yards...LMAO!!!!

To his credit, he did get to get busy with Tara Reid...or maybe that was just a beard situation...LOL!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Patriots Media Blitz!

He may be above average but if it wasnt for that Defense getting him to the bowl and the playoffs he would be alot less then what he is right now. The defense has alot to do with Brady's popularity. One thing i like about him is he doesnt make stupid mistakes, he doesnt have to take huge chances cause he knows he's got that D behind him. I do like brady though he is good.

Patriots Media Blitz!

Maybe so, but Trent Dilfer did basically the same thing with the Ravens (no mistakes) and he got no credit whatsoever...matter of fact, they didn't even resign him...and the Ravens haven't made it back since...hmmmm.

I don't think that Brady is so bad, I just disagree with those who think that he is the next coming of Montana...he couldn't carry Joe's jockstrap!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Patriots Media Blitz!

Good point, Dilfer was in a similair situation and capitalized off of it.

Patriots Media Blitz!

'Cept he got the boot after leading them to the Super Bowl!!! Maybe the Bears or Dolphins should ask about Dilfer to solve their QB problems?

cheesefree is offline Starter

Patriots Media Blitz!

Yeah I've heard enough about the Pats in the last few years to last a lifetime. I hope the Seahawks spank them in front of the home crowd next Sunday.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Patriots Media Blitz!

Here's a stat for you! 5-15 is the combined record of the 4 teams the Pats have beat! What's up with the cheese cake schedule! The NFL helping them become a dynasty. Let them play a super bowl winner schedule like they're supposed to!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast