Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Pat Williams cleared by doctors to play on Sunday

"STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Yeah butt I wouldn't want to see him make it worse and miss time next year or more!!
    I figure they will try to run some, but its likely they'll be pretty pass happy most of the game.
    Maybe, with the right playcalling, our younger faster guys could actually be a better fit...?
    It was a 2-6 week timeframe to fully recover, so i really don't think it would go into next year. IF they lose, he'd have a solid 8 months before training camp, to recover. Alot more serious injuries can be recovered from in 8 months.
    While it's important to have him for next week, without this win, there is no next week.
    Some fail to realize that.... :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

I heart Pat

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Yeah butt I wouldn't want to see him make it worse and miss time next year or more!!
    I figure they will try to run some, but its likely they'll be pretty pass happy most of the game.
    Maybe, with the right playcalling, our younger faster guys could actually be a better fit...?
    It was a 2-6 week timeframe to fully recover, so i really don't think it would go into next year. IF they lose, he'd have a solid 8 months before training camp, to recover. Alot more serious injuries can be recovered from in 8 months.
    While it's important to have him for next week, without this win, there is no next week.
    Wait... So you are saying that if we lose in the playoffs, we dont get to keep playing?
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    Wait... So you are saying that if we lose in the playoffs, we dont get to keep playing?
    LOL.

There are a few on here who wanted to hold him out of this game so he could play next week.
    Thier rationale was that his presence would be needed more next week than it is this week.

Thus the bolded.....No win this week, no play next week.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mountainviking" wrote:
    LOL.

There are a few on here who wanted to hold him out of this game so he could play next week.
    Thier rationale was that his presence would be needed more next week than it is this week.

We should rest him this week so he can play in the pro bowl.
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=mountainviking link=topic=49861.msg890293#msg890293 date=1230930361]
    LOL.

We should rest him this week so he can play in the pro bowl.
    [/quote]
    ROTHFLMMFFAO

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think people are underestimating his injury

He had a fracture

Battling in the trenches without much of your upper body is useless

Im g lad he rested

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678