Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pat Williams

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Pat Williams

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    Not only was DT a rookie, but he played two positions, if you recall for a bit last year. I am sure the poor guys head was spinning. But, that was what was needed, experience, that will pay dividends this year. Same for EJ (sidenote, same with Goldberg, etc. on offense). R. Smith is awesome, and I am ok with him starting if he does, til he gets hurt. If he doesn't get hurt we are on to something there. That guy has TALENT!
    Back to the topic, did anyone see P. Williams interception last year with the announcer saying "I'm not sure if he caught that, or it got stuck in his stomach"....LOL! That guy can close on a QB in a HURRY! He may be big, but if he is near, loooooook out! I am kinda a Buffalo fan, on off days, when the Vikes aren't playing or played earlier or later. Big ol' Pat scares me. I sooooooo can't wait to see Favre running for his life.
    The only thing scarier than our O, and our D, is our Depth. The time our backups had last year playing is really gonna make our team tough to beat, even with the injuries that will inevitably happen.
    hey, that means preseason might actually be fun to watch!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

preseason is always fun to watch just cuz its the vikes

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I am all for being optimistic and excited. We still have to play sixteen games. I would be happier if the D wasn't spouting off such predictions. I just hope they are prepared for the reality of Playing the Game. There are probably 20 other teams and their players that are probably saying the same thing, "we are going to the superbowl this year."

I think that we are as skilled as we have been on D since the Doleman and Randle days. I am super excited to see Williams Squared on the frontline, both of them should have great years.

The only thing that could possibly hold us back from having a great season is injuries and continuity

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

heres to an injury free, and consistent full season.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567