Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Williams

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Pat Williams

"coreyd" wrote:
    Any man that is the size of a freakin "Buffalo" (Not the team) is good for the team.
    Good one!! :lol:

I think we have a great rotation now up front. These guys should dominate. It's going to be great. Killer Kevin, The Animal, Big Ticket, K-Will, whatever you want to call him; he is going to explode.
    I can't wait!
    And Phat Pat is going to make it happen for him.
    The run defense should be lots better.

VikingNation is offline Waterboy

I would love to see one (or both) of our ends step up and become a dominate pass rusher (ala Chris Doleman). Even with our great corners, the defense will struggle if we don't start getting some sacks.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Smootpepper sweet sig man
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

This is very good. So now when they double team K-will, they have to worry about blocking Pat as well, because he has a nose for getting to the QB. If they somehow manage to shut down both of them (which is probally almost impossible), then that means Udeze or James will most likely get around the guards and crush the QB.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I doubt he will be utilized much on passing plays. I'm not sure though. If we do get ahead I would expect Johnson to see some play time. I do not think Pat can pass rush at 100% too often. I guess his coaches know him best though I'm excited to see how that particular senario pans out.
    yeah who knows he might not be too good at the pass but he's a pretty tall guy and he can put his hands in the air that can do a lot right there, all it takes is one play to turn a game around. i know williams can rush, he's a big monster and he will stop a lot of runs which i think is one of the main reasons we got him.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

good read... we have the depth at Dline to whatever we want and be successful. if we play a MNF game, our Defensive line will ake the horse trailer.

I see one potential problem with the horse trailer deal. If I'm not mistaken, MNF will now be on ESPN and the Sunday night games will be on NBC which Madden is or already has signed a contract to do. I think he's trying to pull Al Micheals into the loop on that as well. So if that does happen we'll have to see the Vikes D-line on the horse trailer on Sunday nights. That would be a nice Christmas present after beating the Ravens on 12/25.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12