Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    And it took till now to get 11

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Not much to say, except winning games at this point will only hurt our draft.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    I've never liked the idea of playing for draft position, but this team sure has me thinking about it now....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    I'm still stunned, just stunned....... how in the world did the Packers allow the Vikings 31 points

Vikings didn't allow a 100 yard rusher but did allow over 180 yards rushing

somehow 5 of Rodgers passes weren't completed

Vikings no turnovers........3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out, ....ect

0-3 in the division

Jon Gruden wants to give coaching another shot and I'm for shooting some coaches

How many more weeks of this??

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    Why would anyone even think about trusting those clowns with a high draft pick? They sure blew it on Ponder!!!!
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    The telling thing about Ponder, is that the coaches decided to run a draw on third and long from about the 10.

No trust on Ponder to get it done, have to rely on AP's beast mode.

rockymtdan is offline Rookie
    Jon Gruden wants to give coaching another shot and I'm for shooting some coaches

How many more weeks of this??

[/QUOTE]
    I thinkk John could take this talent and bring in some wins, with a new QB that is.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    I'm thoroughly disgusted. The defense is the worst I can remember and some good talent is being wasted on offense. Ponder is a bust. What a severe buttkicking in every sense of the word. Time of possession 40:54 to 19:06. Rogers 24 of 29- his highest completion percentage of his career. Packers 13/18 on 3rd down. 2/2 on 4th (which shows how much they feared our defense). Lacy ran all over us. Special teams gave up huge punt return for TD. Nelson waltzed all over us. Since the 11-5 record we had in 2000 we have 92 wins and 100 losses, not counting this year. It's time for drastic change. Coaching staff needs to go NOW and we need to start building for next year. This one is lost.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    MAJOR problems with the defense! They are not able to stop the opponent on third down! I know we are young at the DB positions, and that Harrison Smith is injured and out. Still, nearly 41 minutes time of possession by the Packers is, in my opinion, COMPLETELY unacceptable! The defense needs urgent improvement in that area, or we will end up losing all of our remaining games and end up 1-15.

By the way, why is Adrian Peterson running the football so seldom??? Only 13 rushes last night???
    Is he injured more than we know? That is completely ridiculous in my opinion. Who's making that decision???

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    There are a great number of issues all over the defense, but last night I thought the biggest glaring issue was with the DT's. Both in run and pass plays, they were continually non-existent. Rodgers stepped up in the pocket too easily and Lacy was way too effective running between the tackles.

Cook just didn't seem to want to put out any energy. I noticed he was taken out late in favor of AJ, not sure if this was injury related or didn't give a shit related.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast