Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Packers Vikings - Week 8

From our friends at packersforum.com

As much as it pains me to say this, and regardless of how many angel babies and kittens it will kill, I'm going to.

I hope it is a shootout and I want the Vikings to win.

YES! I AM a Packer fan! However, I'm a bigger Favre fan. For as long as I have been a Packer fan, Brett was the QB. I idolize the man. He is my real life hero. I don't care what the critics say about him(@#$% the critics). I truely hope(and wish) that he has a spectacular year and wins MVP!!! Favre does not get NEAR enough credit for being a great(LEGENDARY) QB(in my opinion). This is somewhat hard to say being a diehard Packer fan(and living WAY too close to Minnesota), but Favre does not have long and his career will be over. I want him to go out on top(bittersweet as it may be(certainly not looking forward to gloating Vike fans(although I could rub in their face that without Favre, they would not have gotten there))). And I also want him to be the undisputed Champion of the World!!! Err.. I mean the undisputed GREATEST QUARTERBACK WHO EVER PLAYED THE GAME!!!

Let the flaming commence!
    and Favre will come down to earth and not repeat the completely and totally perfect game he played against us last time.
    I hate Brett cuz he is a rival

I respect him as a player, enjoy seeing him play but do not want him to succeed, want to see him fail cuz in the end,if he fails the vikings fail.

I feel the same way about him as I did about Barry Sanders..

You can be a fan of Brett no big deal..But when your wishing or hoping the Vikings beat the Packers, then your not really a Packer fan...Or at least your more of a Brett fan
    If I had to guess I would say MM will maintain the same OL that didn't allow a sack.
    Bring on Sunday Green Bay vs Minnesota. Favre Green Bay going to destroy you and AP, Last Season we put AP out for the season and we will do it again. THE NFC North is ours,NOW I NEED SKY SPORTS TO SHOW THIS. How Many chokes did you have with the Jet...s oh yeah just the 1 that sent the Dolphins to the playoffs you will have one sunday and send us to the playoffs COUNT ON IT! WOOOO
    A very close one even a game winning field goal in the last seconds will take this one.

Packs win it 34-31... Rodgers has a great day and keeps feeding off the momentum from last week against the Browns... Favre is to distracted by the fans to play to his best lol. :P
    Favre is back...This could get INTeresting
    Remember, the first 3 games he didn't throw beyond 6 yards, but gotta admit he's been doing VERY well since. I'm not counting the one last week against him. I will count the 3 he throws on Sunday.

After reading some of these comments makes me realize these guys are bigger idiots than i originally thought, LOL.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Packers Vikings - Week 8

"Sajid28" wrote:
    From our friends at packersforum.com

As much as it pains me to say this, and regardless of how many angel babies and kittens it will kill, I'm going to.

I hope it is a shootout and I want the Vikings to win.

YES! I AM a Packer fan! However, I'm a bigger Favre fan. For as long as I have been a Packer fan, Brett was the QB. I idolize the man. He is my real life hero. I don't care what the critics say about him(@#$% the critics). I truely hope(and wish) that he has a spectacular year and wins MVP!!! Favre does not get NEAR enough credit for being a great(LEGENDARY) QB(in my opinion). This is somewhat hard to say being a diehard Packer fan(and living WAY too close to Minnesota), but Favre does not have long and his career will be over. I want him to go out on top(bittersweet as it may be(certainly not looking forward to gloating Vike fans(although I could rub in their face that without Favre, they would not have gotten there))). And I also want him to be the undisputed Champion of the World!!! Err.. I mean the undisputed GREATEST QUARTERBACK WHO EVER PLAYED THE GAME!!!

Let the flaming commence!
    and Favre will come down to earth and not repeat the completely and totally perfect game he played against us last time.
    I hate Brett cuz he is a rival

I respect him as a player, enjoy seeing him play but do not want him to succeed, want to see him fail cuz in the end,if he fails the vikings fail.

I feel the same way about him as I did about Barry Sanders..

You can be a fan of Brett no big deal..But when your wishing or hoping the Vikings beat the Packers, then your not really a Packer fan...Or at least your more of a Brett fan
    If I had to guess I would say MM will maintain the same OL that didn't allow a sack.
    Bring on Sunday Green Bay vs Minnesota. Favre Green Bay going to destroy you and AP, Last Season we put AP out for the season and we will do it again. THE NFC North is ours,NOW I NEED SKY SPORTS TO SHOW THIS. How Many chokes did you have with the Jet...s oh yeah just the 1 that sent the Dolphins to the playoffs you will have one sunday and send us to the playoffs COUNT ON IT! WOOOO
    A very close one even a game winning field goal in the last seconds will take this one.

Packs win it 34-31... Rodgers has a great day and keeps feeding off the momentum from last week against the Browns... Favre is to distracted by the fans to play to his best lol. :P
    Favre is back...This could get INTeresting
    Remember, the first 3 games he didn't throw beyond 6 yards, but gotta admit he's been doing VERY well since. I'm not counting the one last week against him. I will count the 3 he throws on Sunday.

After reading some of these comments makes me realize these guys are bigger idiots than i originally thought, LOL.

hahahah

I must ave missed the season that they knocked peterson out for the season.
    2 weeks was it?
    And when he came back he was STILL the leading rusher despite missing 2 weeks?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a Maroon! What an ignoranimus!".

You have to laugh at the Packer fans who just throw shit out like it's fact (TWO GAMES AP missed). Proof will be in the pudding, however. I expect a closer game than the one at the dome...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Lol....what's funny is that I think our dumbest are smarter than their dumbest? ;D

It's funny seeing them split over favre. It's like the orcs in The Two Towers with merry and pippin
    Sean Saunders

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"CulpepperViking16" wrote:
    Lol....what's funny is that I think our dumbest are smarter than their dumbest? ;D

It's funny seeing them split over favre. It's like the orcs in The Two Towers with merry and pippin
    lol, the fact Favre is tearing it up is sweet, the fact that it is tearing packer fans apart is just icing on the cake.

Whenever a packer fan says we need there QB to be good, just remind them that he is no longer there QB, he's ours, and they needed our QB to win a Superbowl.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Doesn't it make you feel glad to be a viking fan and not a bottom feeder pack fan
    ;D
    Purple till i die

green hornet is offline Starter

Favre had your fans torn apart too. It wasnt that long ago that I believe Webby was ripping favre apart. All you have now are a bunch of band wagon members. At least that will fill some of the seats at the dome.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"green" wrote:
    Favre had your fans torn apart too. It wasnt that long ago that I believe Webby was ripping favre apart. All you have now are a bunch of band wagon members. At least that will fill some of the seats at the dome.
    Grow up. Do you ever contribute anything of value to this site? All you do is TRY to sell tickets and insult the fans of the Vikings. Go to hell.

green hornet is offline Starter

And the crying begins, and the game hasnt even been played. WOW
    Heres one such article as evidence, boy the truth hurts.

The Circus Leaves Town

Written by Webby

Wednesday, 29 July 2009 08:07

Just admit it, folks.
    Most of you are relieved that the washed up former enemy has decided not to infect this town with a year or two of drama and dashed dreams that was without a doubt the outcome of this experiment.

As I have stated, I could not find myself to be intellectually honest and desire Favre to become a Viking.
    I spent 15 years despising him, and I cannot say that I was incorrect in pointing out the many failed promises of Favre over the years, especially no more so than his progressively worse playoff record as his career waned.
    How can I suddenly think some magic spell was cast on him and he was going to throw twice the touchdowns than interceptions while he shakes off his Dome Curse? Unlikely.
    I think Green Bay spiked MN water systems with the same Favre-crack that plagues Wisconsin to this day.
    Most amusing is I am in Wisconsin this week and have listened to the glee and the unyielding taunting of Vikings fans.
    Even Madison evening news leads off with the announcement and a giant chuckle at how Favre got to screw Minnesota one last time.

That some Vikings fans so readily jumped on to this farcical bandwagon represents one primary thing:
    a complete lack of confidence in our quarterbacks and our coach as well.
    In fact, watching Chili rollover to the Favre like such a docile puppy continues my hate spiral for this coach who has yet to demonstrate a firm grasp of a head coach in the NFL. Its no wonder his career has been beset with jobs in which he performed like the position below him.

This is a blessing that Favre-a-palooza is over, and the team can get back to focusing on being a team, not a bunch of players on the same field as Princess Brett.
    I appreciate hearing Shiancoe and other's characterize this circus exactly as it was.
    In the meantime, a player with real benefit was struggling under the Favre-strain to get his due recognition and contract.
    I am grateful Winfield did come to terms and sign on the line.

It's time for Sage to do what he was hired to do: lead this team to the best of his ability.
    We will find out soon enough if he can step it up when he has a very good team around him.
    We already know that the Jackson experiment should be taken out back and put out of its misery.
    I actually think Jackson could survive on another team, in another town, in which losing is okay and expected.
    Watch for Jackson to line up under center in Detroit or Cleveland soon.

We are back and ready to get this season started.
    We left our comments up for the offseason for a purpose, and hey, BLV, lucky you.
    No site shutdown in protest of the Favre signing.
    Everyone wins.

SKOL, on the the SuperBowl!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    "green" wrote:
    Grow up. Do you ever contribute anything of value to this site? All you do is TRY to sell tickets and insult the fans of the Vikings. Go to hell.
    I sort of agree with him.

Many people who said Favre won't last the season have already jumped on the Favre bandwagon... myself included.

Well, we're headed into the second half of the season and last week's lost can plainly rest on his shoulders... so it's not looking too good.

Let's see if he continues his usual late-season downward spiral.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast