singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Packers-Vikings: Limiting alcohol

Packers-Vikings III: Limiting alcohol (?!)

the Green Bay Packers have moved up last call at Lambeau Field for Saturday night's wild-card playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings? Alcohol sales will cease at the beginning of the third quarter
    Packers-Vikings III: Limiting alcohol (?!) - NFC North Blog - ESPN

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

LOL is one quarter really going to make a difference? Most people that plan on drinking during the game are drunk before they walk in the stadium.

I know thats how I do it. With the way beer prices are, I like to buy no more than one inside the stadium.

I just think it's funny. How about just not sell alcohol for the game at all.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    LOL is one quarter really going to make a difference? Most people that plan on drinking during the game are drunk before they walk in the stadium.

I know thats how I do it. With the way beer prices are, I like to buy no more than one inside the stadium.

I just think it's funny. How about just not sell alcohol for the game at all.
    But the drunker a person is, especially if they are a Cheesdick the more likely the alcohol clouds their rational decision making & the more likely they are to buy more beer.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"