Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Packers Talkin Smack!

Yes talk is cheap, your posting is a prime example of that, will there be more of it if your D reeks of rancid swiss cheese tommorow where it counts the most.. and loses the game?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Who Cares

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Who cares who is better than who, it's all about the win and by far the Pack always pulls through and through, 3 Superbowls, 12 championships and 70% always wins our division. Now whos better Moss or Javon? Who cares it all fall's on the choke, and the Team combined, Moss most of the time is his own team MOSSKINGS. EHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK.
    Another soon-to-be disappointed Pack fan arrives on the scene...and this one is still living in the past. Wake up GP...the Pack is on their way down, while the Vikes are just hitting their stride. In the next few years, while we are cheering for a winning team, you will just be crying in your crappy Milwaukee beer after yet another Puker loss.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Talkin Smack!

I can tell you something, if we do find a way to loose this game it will only make for a better game on Christmas Eve. Lets just hope we dont F*ck up on the first play like did the last two weeks. Hell just to get the first play out of the way we should kneel down!!

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Talkin Smack!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Let's try this one more time.

With Corrections - Hey Los, (comma) you should give this guy a lesson in english. All these (word problem) run-ons and incorrect puncuation. (no shouldn't be used) (punctuate) He's calling enlvikefan dumb!!!
    I think its you who needs the english lesson because you definitely aren't smart.
    My Corrections for JWalk's "Correcting Hypocrisy"
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I think it's (apostrophe needed) you who needs the English (capitalization required) lesson because you definitely aren't smart.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

The good news is that JWalk's last post is a massive improvement over the previous grammar atrocity he committed. Keep up the good work, JWalk! You're almost there! :thumbleft:
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Talkin Smack!

I saw what he TRIED to do to my post. Obviously it didnt need it. Glad someone else realized the guys a joke.

Is AREN'T a word?

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packers Talkin Smack!

Man have a lot of packer fans joined the site in the last 24 hours. I was wondering when they would all show up. :lol:

Forget talk, just see what happens tomorrow and well see who the better team is.

Hell even without moss vikes can upset pack at home. Alll i can say to pack fans is dont get too cocky that tomorrow is an automatic win cuz moss it out. I can see either side pulling it out even if green or farve were to be out as well since a rivalry like this makes a team play much harder.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Re: Who Cares

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Who cares who is better than who, it's all about the win and by far the Pack always pulls through and through, 3 Superbowls, 12 championships and 70% always wins our division. Now whos better Moss or Javon? Who cares it all fall's on the choke, and the Team combined, Moss most of the time is his own team MOSSKINGS. EHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACK.
    Another soon-to-be disappointed Pack fan arrives on the scene...and this one is still living in the past. Wake up GP...the Pack is on their way down, while the Vikes are just hitting their stride. In the next few years, while we are cheering for a winning team, you will just be crying in your crappy Milwaukee beer after yet another Puker loss.
    Uh yeah guy whos been dissapointed.

Weeping again after 6:00pm, still no roll on.... :P :wink:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345