Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Packers Talkin Smack!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    just cause walkers stats are above and beyond whatever moss would have done this year, doesnt mean you guys gotta get mad about it. get over it. and when you guys held tennessee to 3 points, all you guys were talking about how big your d has stepped up. you cant control who you play moron, the fact of the matter is, you have to stop and contain them. the packers have done their job defensively and i dont see this offense minus moss doing anything spectacular. you guys arent even smart enough to start onterrio this week. again...MORONS!!!
    Wow, Los, this kid is making you look bad. I can't believe this post exists.

Javon Walker is having a great year, there's no doubt about that.

However, Javon Walker does not see triple - or, most of the time, even double - coverage. He does not entirely open the opposite side of the field. He doesn't hold on to the ball in crucial games (read: Colts.) And most importantly, when Moss was playing, we were 5-1. With JWalk, the Packers struggled to 4-4.

Moss is better than Walker in every way, though that does not take away from Walker's stellar year. But anything Walk can do, Moss can do better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packers Talkin Smack!

Let me get this straight your stating that Jwalk would have done better against a healthy Moss this year? There is no better reciever in the nfl then a healthy Moss. Your reciever is having a good year so what. What did he do his rookie year? Compare his rookie year to Moss's rookie year. Better yet lets see what JWalk does his first 7 years vs Moss first seven. That's like a Viking fan saying that Culpepper is on the same level as Favre when it comes to performance. Doesn't make to much sense does it?

There is no player in the nfl that is feared more then Moss. Do opposing defensive coordinaters produce a game plan around Javon Walker? No. I'm not knocking JWalks skills...he's a good reciever but he is not on Moss's level. Anyone one witrh an iq above 80 would tell you the same.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Packers Talkin Smack!

how has your #1 offense been playing without moss? 20 points against the titans? 13 points against the giants? without special teams, you score 17 against a crappy colts team? very human. not impressive and nothing to be scared of. its the vikes that suck. and you guys will suck tommorrow and will suck for the rest of the year. you hears that...sounds like some choking up in minneapolis. also evilviking...are you retarded because if you knew anything about football, you would know that this is only walkers 3rd year in the nfl. he was injured mostly during his rookie campaign and played very well last year, if your gonna be a critic, get your sh*t straight.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packers Talkin Smack!

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    just cause walkers stats are above and beyond whatever moss would have done this year, doesnt mean you guys gotta get mad about it. get over it. and when you guys held tennessee to 3 points, all you guys were talking about how big your d has stepped up. you cant control who you play moron, the fact of the matter is, you have to stop and contain them. the packers have done their job defensively and i dont see this offense minus moss doing anything spectacular. you guys arent even smart enough to start onterrio this week. again...MORONS!!!
    Wow, Los, this kid is making you look bad. I can't believe this post exists.
    LOL...How did I get involved in this one? I just said that players who aren't going to be in the game shouldn't be the ones leading any battle cries. Effectively, I was saying Sharper should take a cue from Moss when it comes to that. The one time Moss did open his mouth this year, you guys got beat (Eagles). Moss usually keeps his trap shut and lets his play talk.

And personally, I don't think Walker is a wanna-be Moss, he's doing a fine job being Javon Walker. I've said before that I don't think he is as good as Moss, nor will he ever be as good as Moss. But, he's darn good, and we haven't had a reliable top-flight WR since Sterling Sharpe, so I ain't gonna marginalize him.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Talkin Smack!

Packers suck....
    Regardless of who's in the line-up!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packers Talkin Smack!

your right JWalk our offense is less potent without moss...your point? I'll tell you what, lets take Walker, your starting TE Franks, your starting right tackle out of the line up and lets see how good your offense would be.

What your saying is like stating that Joe Montana's td passes would drop off without Jerry Rice. Of course it would. Again what the f*ck is your point meathead?

And if Moss was healthy all year JWalker wouldn't be close to him. How many times does Moss have to prove that he is the best in the game? How many elite CB's that have talked shit to him does he have to burn? How many records does he have to break? How many 2 and 3 td performances against the pack does he have to complete to have to shut packer fans like yourself up? Brett Favre is the best QB I have ever seen hands down! I hate the Packers but I'm man enough to admit what is factual. How bout you JWALK?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packers Talkin Smack!

froMoss is better than Walker in every way, though that does not take away m Walker's stellar year. But anything Walk can do, Moss can do better
    Moss is the most dynamic wr in football without question. Walker is making a case to be included in the second class of wrs in the league just under randy. These guys include owens, harrison, holt and maybe a few others.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Packers Talkin Smack!

"Packerguy" wrote:
    froMoss is better than Walker in every way, though that does not take away m Walker's stellar year. But anything Walk can do, Moss can do better
    Moss is the most dynamic wr in football without question. Walker is making a case to be included in the second class of wrs in the league just under randy. These guys include owens, harrison, holt and maybe a few others.
    Uh oh, Packer fans are getting smarter. Of course anyone with an IQ over 50 could tell you that Moss is the best, but now we have Packer fans realizing it too.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Talkin Smack!

Packer guy says says: Walker is making a case to be included in the second class of wrs in the league just under randy.

LMAO, right know he's WAY under randy, hes not even close. If he can continue to produce like he is come back in three years then we will see in Javon is close to moss.

Although i will say Javon is explosive and big he's a weapon and he has a QB who isnt afraid to get it to him, so we damn well better acount for him tomarrow. I think Winfield can hold him down to a minimum game.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Packers Talkin Smack!

whoa there enlvikefan. you are really dumb because you didnt read my message. i said walkers stats would be better than moss'. i never said anything about him being better than moss. moss is clearly the best wr in the game. even more so than T.O because we have stopped T.O on many occasions and havent succeeded with moss. and you are so dumb you missed my point. my point was that your offense doesnt scare anyone without moss. just like a defense wouldnt be scared of us without green, or if a team lost joe montana. i think you are by far the dumbest person i have ever encountered in life. go back to pumping gas.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast