Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Talkin Smack!

This Week Sharper Quoted:
    "... I dare any offensive team to throw the ball at our secondary now," Sharper said. "I double-dare them. I quadruple-dare them to test us as a secondary."
    (I strongly believe he is refering to the vikings passing offense) Do you really think he would be saying this if we had moss, or is he fealin really good about us without moss.

This Week Franks Quoted:
    "Minnesota's doing the same thing they're doing every year."
    Eeeewww that one hurts, I LOVE THIS RIVALRY! :argue:

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packers Talkin Smack!

any knowledgable packer fan knows that moss has owned the packers. hell they spent three drafts just to stop him. know one in the nfl can cover him an entire game and he is and will be the best that ever played that position.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packers Talkin Smack!

I am going to laugh my @ss off if: A. Moss does play and TORCHES them, or B. If Burley, Robinson and KC...THE BACKUPS, make a mockery of them.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Talkin Smack!

Sharper quoted that right after they signed Mckenzie whichh was complete bullshit at the time . Just so you guys can rub your pussys about it I am predicitng the packers to win 35 to 14. If you research my predictions I have been almost 100% and a hell of a lot better than any viking fan around so........good luck and may the best team(packers) win.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packers Talkin Smack!

Ok if that was said right after kenzie got traded, im assuming this current year, hes a lot dumber then i thought. Losing kenzie was big as he was a huge playmaker for a packer defense near the bottom along with the vike d. :lol:

Well loooks like we'll be doing a lot of passing then. He prollly got too cocky when moss made it official he wasnt going to play this week.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Packers Talkin Smack!

blah blah blah bla bla blah blah blah blah

you might as well be the lady in the charile brown cartoons that noone wanted to here.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PDXPackfan is offline Waterboy

Packers Talkin Smack!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Ok if that was said right after kenzie got traded, im assuming this current year, hes a lot dumber then i thought. Losing kenzie was big as he was a huge playmaker for a packer defense near the bottom along with the vike d. :lol:

Well loooks like we'll be doing a lot of passing then. He prollly got too cocky when moss made it official he wasnt going to play this week.
    Actually sharper said that prior to Mckenzie being resigned with us and after our first win of the year against carolina.. is was a very moronic statement for him to make especially after the type of year sharper is currently having...
    Your right though Mckenzie is a very good DB but the fact is he didnt want to play with Greenbay anymore, so he was a locker room cancer and a distraction so trading him was the right move for Sherman to make...by the way our Defense is coming around SLOWLY...we,ll be fine!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Talkin Smack!

I'm expecting a sweep of that cheesy team this year!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Packers Talkin Smack!

Okay, my turn to stir the cheese-pot and put my 2 cents in!

First of all, to all you gruyere-gobblin', parmesan-pickin', cheddar-chump-stump-jumpers...otherwise known as packfans...your team is going down this Sunday!

You're all feeling pretty good these days after beating the Dande-Lions, the Cowgirls, and the Foreskins are ya? Well now that you're in your false sense of security get ready 'cause it's time for the Lambeau Letdown Part 2!

Onterrio will be bringing an extra pair of cleats to replace the pair he's gonna wear out on you guys and Culpepper and crew will soon flying around the world on all the airmiles they're gonna rack up on 'yer smug and overconfident seconday! Our guys will have another 2-3 INT day thanks to Jeannette Fav-ray...and all this with no Randy! I've got my $100 bucks riding on this one with my on-line bookie with 3 to 1 odds so I'll be looking forward to sittin' back when it's all over with a bottle of the best bourbon I can buy and savour this one in style! By the way pack-fans...scrape 'yer mold off...you've been left out of the fridge a way too long! Ha! :bootyshake:
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Talkin Smack!

I dont understand i found that quote on a webite and the reporter said both those comments were made this week. :scratch:

Which ever way Sharper is moron, he says some really stupid sh*t. I dont know if he does it to try to establish confidence or what.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast