Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Look at our "GM"'s history. Where has he ever found a QB? He doesn't know what QB talent is!!!!!!!!!
    He found and believed in A.J. Feeley

oh wait.........

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Also, think the rest of you have it bad? I live in Green Bay, and all of my friends are Packer fans. I have gotten like 30 texts telling me to become a Packer fan, and that this franchise will never amount to shit. They are right, but I will never become a Packer fan. If I stop being a Viking fan, I will either become a casual NFL fan, or I will watch the Bears with my pops who is a lifelong Bears fan. At least he has experienced his team winning the big game, experienced a head coach that was worth a shit, and a ownership that did what was required of them to pick the right people to build a championship team. We Vikings have never experienced that, and the way it looks, we never will.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    The thing about Ponder that really torqued me off was after he threw that INT in the end zone and the Packers went on offense, he was standing by a player on the sidelines talking to him and chuckiling about what was said.

I don't know about anyone else but I would expect him to be either with the OL, WR's or coaches looking at what he did and trying to figure out how to fix it and knowing this was a game against GB, who I hate and to see him not have the same kind of passion on the sidelines as I have watching really makes me think he doesn't get it. After Rodgers had problems he was on the sidelines with team mates and coaches trying to figure out how to fix what was wrong.

That to me says everything i need to know.

keystonevike is offline Starter
    Defense ran outta gas in 2nd half because the offense couldn't move the ball worth shit despite Herculean effort from Peterson. Ponder sucks. Clearly not an NFL QB. D made stops, got a big int. to stop another drive, and O did nothing with it. I thought D did a great job but couldn't get off the field because they were too gassed to catch Rodgers when he scrambled to keep drives alive. D put us in position to win. But our bottom of the barrel QB couldn't take advantage because he sucks. I'm just really pissed right now as I wave our playoff hopes goodbye.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

4: Tell the wilfs to shut up, sit in the owners box, and write checks. They are NOT football guys, they do NOT have an understanding of what is required to build a successful franchise, and they need to recognize that.

Fucking Packers......

Caine
    Outside of hiring Spielman as GM this year, what have the Wilf's done that was detrimental to this team this year?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Outside of hiring Spielman as GM this year, what have the Wilf's done that was detrimental to this team this year?
    Isn't that enough?

LOL, here's my facebook update..."Pretty much what I expected. AP plays like the monster; Ponder craps on any and all gains made by Peterson. I'll always love the 'Vikes. My only way off this misery train is for the 'Vikes to be sold or relocated. I am now praying for that. That way, i can forget about football, and pick a NASCAR driver, and then watch him lose every Sunday."
    Tuco the world.....

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by keystonevike View Post
    Defense ran outta gas in 2nd half because the offense couldn't move the ball worth shit despite Herculean effort from Peterson. Ponder sucks. Clearly not an NFL QB. D made stops, got a big int. to stop another drive, and O did nothing with it. I thought D did a great job but couldn't get off the field because they were too gassed to catch Rodgers when he scrambled to keep drives alive. D put us in position to win. But our bottom of the barrel QB couldn't take advantage because he sucks. I'm just really pissed right now as I wave our playoff hopes goodbye.
    If we score TDs on the two Ints... our Defense can pin it ears bag and rush the passer. instead, we make it a game and Defense has to play rush and pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    LOL, here's my facebook update..."Pretty much what I expected. AP plays like the monster; Ponder craps on any and all gains made by Peterson. I'll always love the 'Vikes. My only way off this misery train is for the 'Vikes to be sold or relocated. I am now praying for that. That way, i can forget about football, and pick a NASCAR driver, and then watch him lose every Sunday."
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Isn't that enough?
    Could have had RG3.... Him and peterson has me ejaculating.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast