Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Anyone who says Ponder can't throw after watching the game today, must not have seen him throw this game away.
    Agreed, it was picture perfect mechanics...

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Anyone who says Ponder can't throw after watching the game today, must not have seen him throw this game away.
    Haha good one, you started off sounding like a Ponder apologist there, but you recovered nicely. It would have been his 4th sub 100 game if it weren't for garbage time. In fact he only had 36 yards with 4 min to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    No QB is going to be successful with our WR corp... I give Ponder one more year when we can get some talent at the WR position next year. I think we need to trade up in the draft to get the top WR if we don't think the one we want is going to fall to us. Ponder definitely needs to improve. Completely unacceptable game by him. Also, is it true that AP got no carries in the 4th and last half of the 3rd? WTF?
    Are you serious? What does the WR corp have to do with late reads

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd;1132161[B
    ]Frazier should be fired for not putting in Webb in[/B] the third quarter when we still had a chance to win the game rather than keeping Ponder in there to dig us deeper in a hole. Peterson deserves better than that.
    I'm pretty sure now that that idiot has zero say in any player decisions. I'm not sure what that d-bag does. Really. Besides stand there and look lost. How embarrassing I feel absolutely sorry for AP. Others on here expressed it first. Sad thing is, Ponder will continue to "play," AP will continue to give his all, and they will continue to lose. HOW MUCH MORE OF PONDERS INCOMPETENCE DO WE HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TOO? I defended the guy until it was impossible to continue. Really, from a business standpoint, what is the logic behind continuing to start ponder? He's the first rounder, so ride him off the cliff? What? What is it? SF put in the hot player, what's wrong with the 'Vikes management? What is the reasoning behind Ponders continued presence behind center? Too many big egos in winter Park, unwilling to admit failure. and the 'Vikes will never, ever be winners until that culture up there changes. And that won't ever ever happen. Too many scumbags, too firmly entrenched. Like ticks
    Tuco the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    I'm pretty sure now that that idiot has zero say in any player decisions. I'm not sure what that d-bag does. Really. Besides stand there and look lost. How embarrassing I feel absolutely sorry for AP. Others on here expressed it first. Sad thing is, Ponder will continue to "play," AP will continue to give his all, and they will continue to lose. HOW MUCH MORE OF PONDERS INCOMPETENCE DO WE HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TOO? I defended the guy until it was impossible to continue. Really, from a business standpoint, what is the logic behind continuing to start ponder? He's the first rounder, so ride him off the cliff? What? What is it? SF put in the hot player, what's wrong with the 'Vikes management? What is the reasoning behind Ponders continued presence behind center? Too many big egos in winter Park, unwilling to admit failure. and the 'Vikes will never, ever be winners until that culture up there changes. And that won't ever ever happen. Too many scumbags, too firmly entrenched. Like ticks
    Look at our "GM"'s history. Where has he ever found a QB? He doesn't know what QB talent is!!!!!!!!!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    I would really like to see Webb come in and play the rest of the season and for us to get some serious WR help next year. As in draft the best WR available and pick up Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe. Then have a competition.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Look at our "GM"'s history. Where has he ever found a QB? He doesn't know what QB talent is!!!!!!!!!
    Well I'm pretty sure after his first game against the Pukers we were all proclaiming Ponder the savior. I am not ready to give up on him but I definitely need to see improvement to want him as my "future".
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    1: Peterson was the Offense...again. Just like he has been every year except '09. He deserves better.

2: Our WR's are absolute crap. Jettison the entire lot of them. Completely unsalvageable bunch.

3 Next, fire the idiots who coach them - Frazier and Musgrave. They are horrible.

4: Tell the wilfs to shut up, sit in the owners box, and write checks. They are NOT football guys, they do NOT have an understanding of what is required to build a successful franchise, and they need to recognize that.

5: Defensively, we need to make stops on 3rd down. We can't let 3-12 be converted. Furthermore, we need to stay onside....discipline was horrible.

Fact is, our record is better than our team is. But we inflict most of the damage on ourselves. It's going to be a ,long painful road to correct that. I'm convinced we need a change at HC/OC/DC/etc. I'm almost convinced we need a change at QB (With no receivers, it's hard to make a definitive call). And I'm becoming more and more convinced that we need a change in ownership.

Fucking Packers......

Caine

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Now I have heard the excuses; He has no WRs and No Oline. WHile his WR corp is terrible and USC might have a better corp....its no excuse. Our Oline played well today and Ponder still mucked it up. He is not the answer, he is not growing and his has a combination of physical and mental hangups.
    And for people to keep making excuses for him they have to believe we have the worst Oline, worst WR corps, and worst offensive coordinator in league history because I've never seen a QB so consistently suck this bad. There were plenty of plays today where he had plenty of time to throw and he still missed badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    And for people to keep making excuses for him they have to believe we have the worst Oline, worst WR corps, and worst offensive coordinator in league history because I've never seen a QB so consistently suck this bad. There were plenty of plays today where he had plenty of time to throw and he still missed badly.
    He had open Wrs today. His problem is he locks in and does not find anyone else. On the first INT. He watched him from the start to the finish of the play. WHy does he love Jenkins so much?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast