Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Packers post game thread.

Too bad we are wasting Peterson's career behind the performances of Ponder and Jackson. SOB is he good.

The rest of the team right up to the owner not so much.

LIVike is offline Starter
    AP was amazing as usual Rudolph made some nice catches that's about it for the good. Ponder pissed this game away. Defense cant make a stop on third down to save their lives. I feel bad for peterson.
    Last edited by LIVike; 12-02-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    None

Blog Entries
    Frazier should be fired for not putting in Webb in the third quarter when we still had a chance to win the game rather than keeping Ponder in there to dig us deeper in a hole. Peterson deserves better than that.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Frazier should be fired for not putting in Webb in the third quarter when we still had a chance to win the game rather than keeping Ponder in there to dig us deeper in a hole. Peterson deserves better than that.
    This right here, this is all that needs to be said.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVike View Post
    AP was amazing as usual Rudolph made some nice catches that's about it for the good. Ponder pissed this game away. Defense cant make a stop on third down to save their lives. I feel bad for peterson.
    +1

Was also expecting more in the area of sacks the last 2 weeks against these 2 bad olines

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Too bad we are wasting Peterson's career behind the performances of Ponder and Jackson. SOB is he good.

The rest of the team right up to the owner not so much.
    Ponder basically shit on every chance AP gave em...Playoffs are out of reach, no reason to keep the guy in. Give Webb a chance. He cannot do any worse. Really. HE CAN'T DO ANY WORSE. We'll see what "management" does now. LOL. Probably give everyone raises all around. God, what a bunch of dicks.
    Tuco the world.....

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    No QB is going to be successful with our WR corp... I give Ponder one more year when we can get some talent at the WR position next year. I think we need to trade up in the draft to get the top WR if we don't think the one we want is going to fall to us. Ponder definitely needs to improve. Completely unacceptable game by him. Also, is it true that AP got no carries in the 4th and last half of the 3rd? WTF?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Anyone who says Ponder can't throw after watching the game today, must not have seen him throw this game away.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    This might be my last post for sometime as I ma sure to be banned.....

I cannot take it anymore. The state of this team has not changed in almost 6 years. We still have a Qb that is being carried by our Rbs. The QB is a position of leadership and should be carrying the team. I see no difference between Ponder and Jackson. Jackson simply had the common sense to get hurt so that better but still terrible Qbs could get some playing time. In this game I saw a QB that:

*throws off his back leg/ terrible foot work
    *Slow on his reads
    * lacks the velocity on the ball to make up for the slow read
    * Makes terrible decisions based on his arm strength and late read
    * Is killing this team!!!!
    * cannot locate the easy dump off for chunks of yardage.

Now I have heard the excuses; He has no WRs and No Oline. WHile his WR corp is terrible and USC might have a better corp....its no excuse. Our Oline played well today and Ponder still mucked it up. He is not the answer, he is not growing and his has a combination of physical and mental hangups.

Please I beg you fellow fans... please do not blame the Defense. We aren't perfect, but you can't expect them to be perfect and look past Ponder's crap. In the redzone, your team should come away with points.

Peterson... demand a trade, quit the league, pick up MMA. Do something. Pull a Kobe... start demanding better of the GM and building a team the way you see it. It took them 12 weeks to realize we need WR help. Afte Plaxico was signed. The only starting caliber WR is now off the market and then we decide to start looking at WRs...

This brings me to my point. Speilman is a fucking fool. I don't care what anyone thinks. I am not convinced that I can build a better team than him. What do we have? What part of this teams doesn't need to be blown up? RB, and Safety? WR corps needs to go, OL needs changes, QB, DL, LB....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Anyone who says Ponder can't throw after watching the game today, must not have seen him throw this game away.
    But he hasn't had 3 consecutive years of starts to evaluate him so how can you be so quick to judge?

After all it was later in Jackson's career when I said to stick a fork in him and you were all over me about that.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast