Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Packers lose to Chicago LOL!!!!!

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    [quote]"hovan" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    It is only week two of this season so I really do not understand all this trash talking.
    [b]

So what if a Viking fan - me, for example - said that Hovan was the most overrated POS lineman this side of the NFC?

And your attempt at wit failed. Miserably.

Furthermore, Brett Favre IS the toughest player in NFL -history-, and he consistently puts up big numbers. Kind of like Chris Hovan.

OH WAIT...
    Ok Closet Packer Backer, what is your major malfunction? I've been around here alot longer than you bringing smack to all of the banwagon packer Backers and you call me out on it?

And now your declaring Brett Favre as the toughest player in NFL history? Are you like ten years old or something?

Dude, stop pretending your a Viking fan..and go cry with the rest of the Packer fans..cause your team is dead. And Brett Favre is not even in the top ten toughest football players in history. Any of the old school ballers lining up with leather helmets and pounding the crap out of each other are tougher that that Pill Popping cry baby!!!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"hovan" wrote:
    [quote]"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    It is only week two of this season so I really do not understand all this trash talking.
    [b]

So what if a Viking fan - me, for example - said that Hovan was the most overrated POS lineman this side of the NFC?

And your attempt at wit failed. Miserably.

Furthermore, Brett Favre IS the toughest player in NFL -history-, and he consistently puts up big numbers. Kind of like Chris Hovan.

OH WAIT...
    Ok Closet Packer Backer, what is your major malfunction? I've been around here alot longer than you bringing smack to all of the banwagon packer Backers and you call me out on it?

And now your declaring Brett Favre as the toughest player in NFL history? Are you like ten years old or something?

Dude, stop pretending your a Viking fan..and go cry with the rest of the Packer fans..cause your team is dead. And Brett Favre is not even in the top ten toughest football players in history. Any of the old school ballers lining up with leather helmets and pounding the crap out of each other are tougher that that Pill Popping cry baby!!!!!
    I'm trying to fathom exactly how deep the vein of absolute stupidity runs in your head, and I just can't seem to get an accurate grasp of it. I'm not quite sure what your first paragraph meant, seeing as a chipmunk could produce greater defensive diatribe, but I'm assuming you're attempting to call me a closet Packer fan.

Let me clear that up. Because I can acknowledge that another team - our team's main rival, in fact - is the best Quarterback and one of the toughest players in the NFL, does not make me a 'Packer Bagger(Who the heck calls them packer baggers?),' it simply means that I know my enemy.

You're the kind of fan that gives cheeseheads ammunition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Hovan, you sound like your ten year old... and it might be time to choose a new nickname...
    3 Straight Division Champs

Randy- dont worry... Hovan has always been irrational with evrything on this site. Your one of the few who talk reasonably. Wish there were more of you.

This "Hovan" wannabe is some closet couch potato ten year old with no life who live vicariously talking on here. Not recognizing Brett as being tough is like a Packer fan saying Moss isnt the top 1 or 2 reciver in the league right now. No one would say that.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

Furthermore, Brett Favre IS the toughest player in NFL -history-, .

AND AGAIN I SAY..... THAT IS A FALSE STATEMENT!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Who is? Hovan??? lol After the way Tice ripped on him in the half-time piece, I wonder if he will be around next year. Oppps, looks like you need a new name again!

Don't forget.. FAVRE made Hovan. If it wasn't for Favre making the true statement about Hovan getting a life, the guy would never have gotten any recognition. Hovan is the Viking equvalent of the Packers former Jamal Renoylds.

johnnyb22 is offline Rookie

Packman - you are wrong just about every time you try to think. So it pains me to say that you are right. Hovan hasn't done a thing in over a year. Our D-line that is suppose to be so improved looked average at best. We still weren't dominated!! The stats bear that out. We were in that game until the TO td that should have been challenged!! He scored with under nine minutes to play!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567