Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Packers lose to Chicago LOL!!!!!

"daredevil25" wrote:
    I can't believe the Packers loss. Words can't describe how stunned I was by that loss. The only more suprising thing to me is how terrible the Bucs offense has been. 2 games 0 TDs by the offense.
    Hey daredevil you just might be wrong about the Falcons if they play like they did today. The offense of course was good but what impressed me the most by far was the defense. They blitzed early and often. Keith Brooking and Patrick Kerney are just plain awesome, they both had a great game. But the best play was Brady Smith just taking the ball from Bulger in the end zone. I have never seen that before!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Hey daredevil you just might be wrong about the Falcons if they play like they did today. The offense of course was good but what impressed me the most by far was the defense. They blitzed early and often. Keith Brooking and Patrick Kerney are just plain awesome, they both had a great game. But the best play was Brady Smith just taking the ball from Bulger in the end zone. I have never seen that before!
    And that punk Bulger said that he would have easily got a 99 yard TD, but just didn't. Screw you Bulger, last year you said the game we played didn't feel like a real game. 4 sacks an INT and seeing your running game completely shut down, later, you better believe. I wish you guys played them again and destroyed them!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"hovan" wrote:
    You just wait BarTime.... YOU JUSTWAIT :twisted:
    Wait for what? An overhyped, average at best defeensive lineman to roll into Lambeau field with his 10 tackles and 0 sacks for the year stats. Proceed to run his mouth about how he waits all year for this game and is dying to sack the QB he has had a homosexual crush on for the past couple years, and fail miserably to go back and gaze into the Favre pictures and jersey in his locker and wonder what might have been........

I can't wait. Yeah Pack sucked it up big time today and need to get back on track but showing me the picture of a worthless piece of shit like Hovan does nothing to bring fear to me.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i was suprised the pack lost, and didnt beleive it until a minute or two left, give the Bears credit, they capatilized on the misfortune of the Pack, and be careful what you all say, the bears come in here next week, until and if we win that one then the pack loss will look really bad, but it is one loss and until tomorrow night we can be happy but 1-1 for the vikes is certainly possible also. Favre was off today which i have never seen against the bears especially at home, either way it is week 2 only so we have just begun, all teams
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    You just wait BarTime.... YOU JUSTWAIT :twisted:
    Wait for what? An overhyped, average at best defensive lineman to roll into Lambeau field with his 10 tackles and 0 sacks for the year stats. Proceed to run his mouth about how he waits all year for this game and is dying to sack the QB he has had a homosexual crush on for the past couple years, and fail miserably only to go back and gaze into the Favre pictures and jersey in his locker and wonder what might have been........

I can't wait. Yeah Pack sucked it up big time today and need to get back on track but showing me the picture of a worthless piece of shit like Hovan does nothing to bring fear to me.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    [quote]"hovan" wrote:

Wait for what? An overhyped, average at best defeensive lineman to roll into Lambeau field with his 10 tackles and 0 sacks for the year stats. Proceed to run his mouth about how he waits all year for this game and is dying to sack the QB he has had a homosexual crush on for the past couple years, and fail miserably to go back and gaze into the Favre pictures and jersey in his locker and wonder what might have been........

OH Barfly, your vulger language does not count for an intelligent counter post. And I don't know why you need to play the sexual preference card :bootyshake:

Could it be that your are angry because you know the pack will be swept by the Vikes?

Could it be that you are angry because the only thing you will be looking at during the Pack/Vike game is

Wahhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhh
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

1st pepper on moss i will wish injury on favre!!! Today I will do it tommorow I will do it and when Chris Hovan busts through the line on christmas eve and sacks favres ass I will do it. Favre is a punk and I hope he goes down preferably by Hovan! I truly do also find it amazing all the Cheeseheads that come on this site and try to talk shit. To this day all a packer fan has to say to a viking fan in defense of anything that goes wrong for the packers is " Well at least we won a superbowl" Same shit ass excuse for you packer fans!!! Purple out

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Talking shit when your about to lose on Monday night... classy...
    3 Straight Division Champs

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Whats worse is that you are complaing about Favre whining about an injury when he has proven time and time again to be the thoughest player hands down in the NFL.... ignorant
    3 Straight Division Champs

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Whats worse is that you are complaing about Favre whining about an injury when he has proven time and time again to be the thoughest player hands down in the NFL.... ignorant

Toughest PLAYER in the NFL?

YEAH THIS REALLY LOOKS LIKE THE TOUGHEST PLAYER IN THE NFL

[size=24px]
    TRY BIGGEST BABY IN THE NFL HANDS DOWN!!
    [/size]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast