Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers jumping the gun?

found this article on the AP, http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/local_18672767.shtml

Damn, I hate the Packers, I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers jumping the gun?

If the Packers fail to make the playoffs or do not host a game, refunds would be mailed within 30 days.

Wouldn't that be hilarious!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers jumping the gun?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    If the Packers fail to make the playoffs or do not host a game, refunds would be mailed within 30 days.

The Check is in the mail, Wouldn't that suck for Packer Fans, having to wait for the SSI Check (I swear half of the state is on SSI) and their Playoff Refunds!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packers jumping the gun?

I would imagine this has happened before.

I suppose it would be hillarious to viking fans if the packers did not make the playoffs. I certainly do not root for your club.

The truth is anything is possible when the packers defense basically sucks. With that being said, who in the nfc is sooo much better than the packers that they cant make it?

Even if u believe the vikings are better they are not heads and tails better and the packers have already secured a split in the season series.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Packers jumping the gun?

Do they always do this? Like even when they totally sucked from 1973-1992 and didn't play a single game in the post season?
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Packers jumping the gun?

Orders for Packers playoff tickets on the way
    Fans should pay bill by Dec. 7

Press-Gazette

In what has become an annual mid-November exercise, the Green Bay Packers have mailed playoff ticket invoices to their season-ticket holders.

The Packers received permission from the National Football League to send the invoices for potential playoff games at Lambeau Field.

Ticket Director Mark Wagner said the order forms were mailed this week to Green Package ticket holders.

Anyone interested in reserving tickets for either a wild card or divisional game, and a league championship game, must return the invoice with a check by 5 p.m. Dec. 7.

“Teams like Philadelphia are obvious choices to send out the playoff ticket information,” Wagner said. “But the league can’t take the chance by waiting. We have to go ahead.”

Tickets for a wild card or divisional game at Lambeau Field are $94, while a ticket for the league championship game costs $130.

A first- or second-round club-seat ticket ranges from $220 to $295, while a league championship ticket in the club seats sells from $265 to $340.

The prices are set by the league.

Last year, season-ticket holders did not buy all the playoff tickets.

The team sold the leftover 13,000 tickets for the playoff game against Seattle to the public after the Packers qualified for the playoffs the last weekend of the regular season.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Packers jumping the gun?

i dont see anyhting wrong with this nor do i take it as an irrogent move. The vikes should send out playoff info also.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers jumping the gun?

"cajunvike" wrote:

Yeah, just as hilarious as all those disappointed Minnesotans that had to wait for their refunds last year. The sad part is, they actually thought they were going until the last play of the year.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers jumping the gun?

The VIKINGS will be doing the samething. I've had my tickets for 6 years. And at least once I paid for playoff tickets and the VIKINGS did'nt make it. They just put the money toward next years tickets. I'm sure I'll be getting a phone call or a letter soon. Its the NFL that tells the teams to sell the tickets. No team can do anything like that with out the NFL telling them to do it.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: Packers jumping the gun?

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    found this article on the AP, http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/local_18672767.shtml

Damn, I hate the Packers, I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass!
    Same here, screw the slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast