Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Packers help Vikings in playoff positioning

http://min.scout.com/2/920202.html
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    Could the Vikings sweep the division?

Want to win a bar bet? Who is the only team with a better division record than the Vikings’ mark of 4-0 vs. the NFC North? The Cincinnati Bengals, who are 5-0 against the AFC North and have already locked down season sweeps against both Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Re: Packers help Vikings in playoff positioning

I don't know if they'll sweep or not... the Vikes may or may not have much to play for in the 2nd game against the Bears... the NFCN will be locked up if the Vikes win the next two against Seattle and the Bears in Minny... if the Saints don't lose one they will have the #1 more or less locked by the time the Vikes play the Bears again and it seems like the Vikes will likely have the #2 locked.
    I could see the Bears being the Vikes in Chicago.

Something to consider, I'll be VERY curious to see how Chilly handled approaching the playoffs this year.
    Does he fight for the #1 seed or stay content with a 1st round bye knowing the NFC Championship will be in a dome?
    Does he rest starts in week 16 and sit them out completely in week 17 or does he play them?
    Lots of coaches have different philosophies, we've never seen Chilly in this situation to know what his is.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I am looking for the Cowboys and Pats to help us with New Orleans.

Everyone needs a little help from their friends.

Thank you Beatles.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    I don't know if they'll sweep or not... the Vikes may or may not have much to play for in the 2nd game against the Bears... the NFCN will be locked up if the Vikes win the next two against Seattle and the Bears in Minny... if the Saints don't lose one they will have the #1 more or less locked by the time the Vikes play the Bears again and it seems like the Vikes will likely have the #2 locked.
    I could see the Bears being the Vikes in Chicago.

Something to consider, I'll be VERY curious to see how Chilly handled approaching the playoffs this year.
    Does he fight for the #1 seed or stay content with a 1st round bye knowing the NFC Championship will be in a dome?
    Does he rest starts in week 16 and sit them out completely in week 17 or does he play them?
    Lots of coaches have different philosophies, we've never seen Chilly in this situation to know what his is.
    Some good stuff in there.
    Long story short, hard to get into the slightly balding ones head.
    Definately gonna be fun to watch how that all plays out as I have a sneaky suspicion that his contract might be tighted to success in the playoffs.

Still not sure why by the way.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

TNViking is offline Starter

I was rooting for the Pack on Sunday because of this.
    2 games up on our nearest NFC playoff competition (excluding the Saints and we can just hope they lose to and NFC team so we get the tiebreaker) and of course I HATE the Cowboys even worse than the Pack (a residual from the 1970's).
    Still it was hard to root for the cheese, more of a rootin' against Dallas thing.