Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Packers Game

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Game

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    "superior230bartime" wrote:
    Worry about your own fucking team for once. Once again, just as 3 weeks ago when 5 minutes after the Packer loss to the Titans there was 130 post thread about the demise of the Packers, you guys prove again what team you are more interested in. Of course , you fail to mention, that right before the Redskins scored the TD to get within 6 the Packers intercepteed the ball which was overturned by a questionable holding call on Ahmad Carrol. Seriously, you guys should seek medical assistance for this statewide Packer obsession you guys have.
    :withstupid:

Sup dude, go back and read what I wrote in the opening of the thread. I was not talking about the rest of the game or what-not. I did not watch the game, we did not get that game here. I was asking about that one illegal motion play. SO sorry dude, if I did not include a debate about a questionable call on a play that I never heard about in a game that I never saw.

SECONDLY, you are going to feel quite stupid after this...ready? Are you a Vikings fan? Are you on a Viking website? No, you are not a Vikings fan, and Yes, you are on a vikings website, now...to take a quote out of your OWN writing..."Worry about your own fucking team for once." Sorry buddy, but you are the guy on the other team's website. Feel kinda stupid, don't you? :violent3:
    No, I don't. Read response to Cajunvike. I am on an anti-Packer site.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Game

Behold Bartime...Great Defender of A$$Packers everywhere...he has come to this Anti-Packer message board to vanquish all those who would speak out against Fav-ray and the rest of the Fudgepackers. Woe is unto them who would do so lest they suffer the wrath of the great Bartime...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packers Game

The penalty was absolutely correct. The called it on the running back but they meant to call it on thrash for not resetting for at least 1 second after going in motion.

Did it really influence the td? IT certainly wouldnt appear so.

Did that lose the skins the game? Noone will know. The pack would of had just under two minutes I believe left with some timeouts to still drive for a game winning fieldgoal attempt.

Bottom line the point is moot. The packers won a game where favre threw 3 picks. Usually this year they havent done that.

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers Game

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Behold Bartime...Great Defender of A$$Packers everywhere...he has come to this Anti-Packer message board to vanquish all those who would speak out against Fav-ray and the rest of the Fudgepackers. Woe is unto them who would do so lest they suffer the wrath of the great Bartime...LOL

#1537....and what a great post it is. The average posts per day holding strong at more than 33. This should keep you right in the running along with Carrot Top and Oven Mitt from the Arby's commercials for most pathetic character of the year.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers Game

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

#1537....and what a great post it is. The average posts per day holding strong at more than 33. This should keep you right in the running along with Carrot Top and Oven Mitt from the Arby's commercials for most pathetic character of the year.
    If only I could reach your level of patheticness, I could begin to understand what gets you to even get up in the morning....on second thought, if I had to experience your level of patheticness I'd probably just give up and die.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123