Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Packers are favored...

There is this thing called Roxborough (heard of it) that comes over the AP for our sports department...it's "America's Line" Packers are favored by six over the Vikings for Sunday's game, even with the horrible group we call a defense.
    Wow! Each day just gets better and better for us Packer Backers. :bootyshake:
    ya know, i was thinkin', out of all the NFC playoff teams, the Vikings (regardless of how they've been playing lately) appear to be the ONLY team that can really give the Packers any run for their money at this stage. The Eagles are missing a few feathers. The Falcons can't seem to fly. Etc. etc. I believe when the Packer beat the Vikings on Sunday (which they WILL), it'll be cool sailing past the Falcons in the second round, and a blowout game against the Rams (for, the rams will beat the seahawks, and go on to edge the Eagles). Packers will be NFC Champions, and on their way to pick up Lombardi!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Packers are favored...

Gee, there is a shock! :roll: They beat us twice, they are playing at home, etc... But, just look at my new signature. Tells it like it is!!!

Packers are favored...

wishful thinking on your behalf, kiddo

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers are favored...

"bono" wrote:
    There is this thing called Roxborough (heard of it) that comes over the AP for our sports department...it's "America's Line" Packers are favored by six over the Vikings for Sunday's game, even with the horrible group we call a defense.
    Wow! Each day just gets better and better for us Packer Backers. :bootyshake:
    ya know, i was thinkin', out of all the NFC playoff teams, the Vikings (regardless of how they've been playing lately) appear to be the ONLY team that can really give the Packers any run for their money at this stage. The Eagles are missing a few feathers. The Falcons can't seem to fly. Etc. etc. I believe when the Packer beat the Vikings on Sunday (which they WILL), it'll be cool sailing past the Falcons in the second round, and a blowout game against the Rams (for, the rams will beat the seahawks, and go on to edge the Eagles). Packers will be NFC Champions, and on their way to pick up Lombardi!!!!
    wishful thinking on your behalf, kiddo :drunken:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packers are favored...

"bono" wrote:
    wishful thinking on your behalf, kiddo
    Confident, don't confuse me with wishful junior!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers are favored...

Wishful thinking yourself. NFC Champions lol. If i'm not mistaken the eagles stomped your ass. Just because TO's gone doesn't mean they are push overs. Favre cannot handle there defensive rush and Wetbrook makes your boys look like school yard girls.

Packers are favored...

Hey vikingstw, nice sig!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers are favored...

Its not bad, i kinda copied and pasted from los, then changed it around a little.

Packers are favored...

No, Vikingstw, :bootyshake:
    the Eagles didn't stump my boys, the Terrell Owens Eagles did. See, that's BIG difference. The Owens' factor doesn't exist anymore this season. And if we so happen to meet the Eagles again in the post (something your boys haven't had the opportunity to do, due to the fact that your hardley get in the post-season) it's going to be last year's playoff game between us and the Eagles without the 4th and 26.
    p.s. Bucks win! Bucks win!!!!

Packers are favored...

"bono" wrote:
    No, Vikingstw, :bootyshake:
    the Eagles didn't stump my boys, the Terrell Owens Eagles did. See, that's BIG difference. The Owens' factor doesn't exist anymore this season. And if we so happen to meet the Eagles again in the post (something your boys haven't had the opportunity to do, due to the fact that your hardley get in the post-season) it's going to be last year's playoff game between us and the Eagles without the 4th and 26.
    p.s. Bucks win! Bucks win!!!!
    Brilliant, just brilliant junior! :drunken:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast