Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PACKERS FANS

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

PACKERS FANS

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Theres a difference between us and green bay, they beat the teams they are supposed to beat, we dont.
    At what point of the season are you talking about?

I'd say that Green Bay losing to Chicago, Tennessee, and the Giants at Lambeau was not expected, in about the same vein that the Vikings weren't supposed to lose to the Giants and Seahawks at home, and the Bears on the road.

If Minnesota wins at home on Christmas Eve, I'd say you are looking at two teams who are pretty much even steven.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

PACKERS FANS

Packers are inbred

PACKERS FANS

Favres an inbred hick son of a b****

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

PACKERS FANS

"Haneef87" wrote:
    Favres an inbred hick son of a b****
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

Sorry Haneef. Man I had to do it. Not that I like the Pukers or anything. It just sounded a bit juvenile. :lol:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

PACKERS FANS

No offense to Favre, but i dont like the packers. IS that what you guys want to hear?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

PACKERS FANS

"purplepat" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Theres a difference between us and green bay, they beat the teams they are supposed to beat, we dont.
    At what point of the season are you talking about?

I'd say that Green Bay losing to Chicago, Tennessee, and the Giants at Lambeau was not expected, in about the same vein that the Vikings weren't supposed to lose to the Giants and Seahawks at home, and the Bears on the road.

If Minnesota wins at home on Christmas Eve, I'd say you are looking at two teams who are pretty much even steven.
    Whatever dude, who gives a f*ck who they lost to in the first 4 weeks of the season, its all about who wins in november and december, the packers are beating the teams they are supposed to, and we are doin a little of both. Tell me who they should have beat, that they lost to in the last 8 games. The packers are doin there job, but i dont think there very good, i think we are a better team, we will put up more of a fight against the better teams but the packers find ways to beat the teams they are supposed to beat, they finish games out. If you argue with this your a MORON. I f*ckin hate the packers but you gotta admit...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

PACKERS FANS

"SKOL" wrote:
    Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
    Wow...that must of been a heckuva quote.

*scrolls up*

Yah. Dat wuz rilly in pore taist. Well, ihm goink two watch "America's Funniest Animals" on Animal Planet now.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

PACKERS FANS

I'll tell you another thing, alot of sh*t changes from week 5 to week 13 thats for sure. Your talking about packer losses in week 2 and 4, teams change throughout the course of the season, look at the panthers and bucs.

scorptile is offline Starter

PACKERS FANS

now this is better football talk...i like it...interesting but i like it...there are two things that both teams lack...one is defense on both teams...everyone has to admit this..teh second is the whole turnover ratio thing...neither team does well with it either...culpepper is good when he can scramble and not get pressure...same with farve...but there are differences...even though alot of viking fans say farve is a crybaby correct?? this is about a guy that hasnt missed a start in over 200 games even from injuries...how about culpepper...he mised games cause his back was sore last year....you can sit there and say a qb is whining alot but its what matter on the field then what matters during media time...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

PACKERS FANS

If Favre had broken bones in his back from a defenders knee after he already scored the rushing TD, I dont think Favre would be winging any balls for a couple weeks. Favre is definatly a lucky guy, tuff as hell and knows how to protect his body.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast