Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Packers deserved it

They deserved the things that happened to them today most importantly the loss. Ever hear of the old sayin "what goes around comes around." Yeah the Packers thought they were above the world in their lambeau tundra but got their asses kicked by the jaguars, who we beat. Favre deserved getting killed and picked off three times and with minnesota winning today I see the momentum on our side to go 10-6 while green bay goes 8-8 or 9-7. i beleive they will lose to Chicago. As for that awesome decimation of Robert Ferguesons neck by Donavin Darius, well its football. I dont want him to die or anything but their shouldnt be a big deal made. Green Bay is a rowdy pigheaded redneck inbred team and they deserved every bit of the asswhooping, and o sorry Brett, ur pathetic comeback attempt wasnt completed. Just like how Lambeau screwed us with that onside kick we recovered but was given to them, they got a little taste OF WHATS COMING TO THEM. The most talented QB-RB-WR group in the nfl. Now only if we had an o line and a defense..... We would be in the superbowl

McViking is offline Rookie

Packers deserved it

Hang on a minute now if Darius did that to Moss and a Green Bay fan told you "it's football", you'd go nuts! We all would!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packers deserved it

Settle down now!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Packers deserved it

"McViking" wrote:
    Hang on a minute now if Darius did that to Moss and a Green Bay fan told you "it's football", you'd go nuts! We all would!
    Exactly.

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Packers deserved it

I mean do u know how many times Green Bay has given cheap shots? They deserved every bit of it. Even with the refs on their side today they still lost. 12/24/04- The day that will show the true colors of the vikings

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Packers deserved it

That wasn't football. That was a cheap shot and I, for one Viking fan hope all is well with Fergueson.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers deserved it

True that, if it was moss, burly, mrob or anybody else we would be freaking out, that was nasty unesacarry shot.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packers deserved it

"Haneef87" wrote:
    I mean do u know how many times Green Bay has given cheap shots? They deserved every bit of it. Even with the refs on their side today they still lost. 12/24/04- The day that will show the true colors of the vikings
    and you're showing your true colors by thinking that hit on ferguson was ok.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

McViking is offline Rookie

Packers deserved it

Lets hope the true colours of the Vikings fans is showing consideration for the health of the other teams players, especially with a neck injury

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packers deserved it

"Haneef87" wrote:
    . As for that awesome decimation of Robert Ferguesons neck by Donavin Darius, well its football. I dont want him to die or anything but their shouldnt be a big deal made. Green Bay is a rowdy pigheaded redneck inbred team and they deserved every bit of the asswhooping, and o sorry Brett, ur pathetic comeback attempt wasnt completed.
    That has to be the most ignorant thing you've said on these boards. There's a difference between a hard hit, or even a late hit or unnecessary roughness, and that. He was ejected from the game, which is a rarity in the NFL.

Would I hear the same drivel from you when the Packers get the idea we can send our 6th DB out to take off Moss's head in the first quarter next week, sacrificing himself to take Mossy out, maybe for good?

Doesn't sound as "awesome", does it? It's cheating, it's dirty pool, and it has no place in the NFL against any team or any player. If you think it was "awesome" go watch the NBA instead.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast