poult is offline Asst. Coach

"packers blitz" tv show

im watching the weekly packer show called Packers Blitz, and they just said they no longer expect the packers to make the playoffs, gave both the offense and the defense a grade of F for the game, and about how favre had a horrible game. 4 games in and the local media is already jumping ship it seems.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

"packers blitz" tv show

ha, now they are complaining about the call on the guy that ripped tiki barabers helmet off, saying it wasnt a penalty, and then that when tiki made that tsk tsk sign with his hands, it was disrespectful and bush league.

of course atleast these guys have a sense of humor, one of em gave the MVP of the game award to that 3rd string QB that did the last pass of the game, since his QB rating was like 180 for going 1 for 1.
    Tender Branson

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"packers blitz" tv show

Well this is the NFL and you never know what can happen, last year the eagles went like 0-4 and then went to the NFC championship. We went 6-0 and didnt even make it, its a crazy league but with all injuries and what not the packers arn't gonna make it. It's hard to see a team with a defense that is that bad make the playoffs. I dont see it changing around anytime soon.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"packers blitz" tv show

Eagles didnt go 0-4, they lost their first two games then beat the Titans. Too early too tell anything after 4 weeks in the NFL these days.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"packers blitz" tv show

Yeah, and Los, there's always room for you on the Vikings ship. You can just jump back when the Pack starts winning. You already have plenty of Viking's fans for friends. Enjoy the season with us... Just think, it's a 'win-win' situation.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"packers blitz" tv show

Maybe they should just rename the show "Packer Sh*tz" with the way that they have been playing.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"packers blitz" tv show

You know, in a way the loss was kind of a relief. I mean, I'm no longer than concerned about making the playoffs and getting home-field advantage and whether we're doing well enough to do those things.

There are some problems with the Packer ship. I ain't jumpin' off, but I'm going to sit and enjoy the games without wailing and gnashing teeth, and in all likelihood, watch my last opportunities to see #4 play the game, and cherish 'em.

If we win, I'm happy. If we lose, I'll deal. I suffered through the Starr years, the Forrest Gregg years, the Infante years, and the Rhodes year. I never gave up on them then, and I'm not now. :-) Besides, in today's NFL, its only a year or two and we'll be 12-4 again.

Life's too short to P&M that much, and to me, loyalty isn't something you can trade on the stock exchange.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"packers blitz" tv show

well real fans of a team will stick with them through the good and bad times.
    Tender Branson