poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packers blitz BS

the host just had his end of the week rant. he declared that the worst thing of the weekend was seeing randy moss start to keep his consecutive start streak alive, and then aggravating his hamstring. he said "randy moss is aggravating me!!!" and then said favre would never do something like that.

baaaaaaa, i hate my local media.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Packers blitz BS

Ehh, screw those guys. I do agree that it was stupid for Moss to play though, and I said that before the game. Our defense stepped it up today, but we are an offensive team and without Moss a lot of our potency is taken away. We need him BAD and I hope hes ok..

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packers blitz BS

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Ehh, screw those guys. I do agree that it was stupid for Moss to play though, and I said that before the game. Our defense stepped it up today, but we are an offensive team and without Moss a lot of our potency is taken away. We need him BAD and I hope hes ok..
    true, but they cant say straight faced favre never played when he shouldnt have to keep his streak going. thats BS.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers blitz BS

"poult" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    true, but they cant say straight faced favre never played when he shouldnt have to keep his streak going. thats BS.
    Or laid down to give someone else another sort of record...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Packers blitz BS

If that faggot ever acomplishes anything close to what moss has accomplished then he cant decide weather or not he wants to keep his streak alive.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packers blitz BS

"vikingstw" wrote:
    If that faggot ever acomplishes anything close to what moss has accomplished then he cant decide weather or not he wants to keep his streak alive.
    Which particular faggot are you referring to? Favre? If so, I think you have your "accomplishments" a little confused.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Packers blitz BS

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Which particular faggot are you referring to? Favre? If so, I think you have your "accomplishments" a little confused.
    I can't speak for STW but I think he was talking about the media guy. Favre has accomplished too much to be part of that comment.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packers blitz BS

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    I can't speak for STW but I think he was talking about the media guy. Favre has accomplished too much to be part of that comment.
    I'd kind of hope so. I can take most amounts of Favre-bashing, but to say Randy Moss has more career accomplishments would be a bit of a stretch at this point in time.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.