Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Packers

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packers

I didn't realize Delhomme had that many yards! Wow. Alot was on that last drive, well at least probably about 50-60.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Packers

vikingsall theway... i didnt mean 2 games total.. i meant 2 games totally because of the Defense... I think the pack is an 11-5 team.. division champs
    3 Straight Division Champs

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Packers

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    vikingsall theway... i didnt mean 2 games total.. i meant 2 games totally because of the Defense... I think the pack is an 11-5 team.. division champs
    No its up for grabs between the vikings and packers this year.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

go_pack88 is offline Waterboy

Packers

As tough as this may be to admit, vikingsalltheway is probably right. Green Bay and Minnesota both looked damn good in they're openers, and its definately going to be a toss-up this year. Nothing like last year where it came down to one play, but I definately think that it will come down to at least a couple of games. It's going to be tough for the Pack this year, and its even tougher now that someone else in the NFC North has stepped up and now poses an equal challenge, because two years ago, that wasn't the case.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packers

Another realistic packer fan!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Packers

I am a little worried that we will be careless with our blitzes. I am curious to see how we react when opposing offensive coordinators know whats coming and plan for it. We've been exposed on a national stage that is MNF so we need to make proper adjustments before the other team gets a chance to-which is the Bears. Keep the blitzing, but put more fakes in there to confuse the inexperience Rex Grossman.

about the teams playing each other in their prime-I don't like playing a divisional opponent week one because its better when the storylines have been written and we get to see a more intense game. By the time we play each other we will all know who is or who isn't having a good season (player wise). I didn't know a thing about Brian Russell week one last year. Go Packers!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Packers

"Jer" wrote:
    I am a little worried that we will be careless with our blitzes. I am curious to see how we react when opposing offensive coordinators know whats coming and plan for it. We've been exposed on a national stage that is MNF so we need to make proper adjustments before the other team gets a chance to-which is the Bears. Keep the blitzing, but put more fakes in there to confuse the inexperience Rex Grossman.

about the teams playing each other in their prime-I don't like playing a divisional opponent week one because its better when the storylines have been written and we get to see a more intense game. By the time we play each other we will all know who is or who isn't having a good season (player wise). I didn't know a thing about Brian Russell week one last year. Go Packers!

Truth is, the vikings fans didn't know much about brian russell in week 1 last year either.

I agree though, that it sucks when we play each other early in the year, before we really know how good either team really is.

I do wonder how in the world you guys will be able to blitz against the colts and vikes? It really doesn't work against good smart QB's that like to audible. Maybe you guys will just show like your blitzing a lot of the game, but hardly ever blitz, just to throw the QB's off. It will help, if MM returns to last years form and plays for you guys. You shouldn't have to blitz as much, and if you do, you won't have hawthorne back there trying to cover someone 1-on-1.

I have said all offseason that both the pack and vikes will be near or at the top of the NFC this year, and after watching week 1, my mind hasn't changed a bit. Long way to go though.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Packers

"Jer" wrote:

Then you would love to be a Vikings fan this year. The Viking play 5 of their 6 division games in the second half of the season. They play the Bears in week 3 in Minnesota, but after that, the next division game isn't until week 10, when we travel to Lambeau. Starting that week we have:

Week 10 - @ GB
    Week 11 - vs Det
    Week 13 - @ Chi
    Week 15 - @ Det
    Week 16 - vs GB

Which really puts the Vikings in control of their fate with the tie-breakers in the second half. It should also work to prevent the second half swoon that all my co-workers seem to think the Vikings will have this year. The NFC North teams always play eachother well, so there should be no emotional let-down from this team this year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345