Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Packers ????

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Packers ????

VIKINGS 12-4
    BEARS 8-8
    PACK 7-9
    LIONS 5-11

That is how I see it. The Pack is done before the season even starts. Bears are improving, Lions also. No one will be able to keep up with the Purple this year in our division. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

sig courtesy of PPE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Packers ????

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by superior230bartime

As for the generalizing, this site does that more than any site I have ever seen with Packer fans. And you are probably the worst of the bunch Hovan so don't give me that s**t. <font color="purple"><font size="4">SKOL VIKINGS</font id="size4"></font id="purple">

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    [/quote]

If your talking about the generalization that all you Packer fans on the board are like Stinkin Cockaroaches than that is FACT!! Viking lose ..your everywhere.. Vikings win..or a Packer loss on Thanksgiving and your no where to be found. Los and you tend to be a different breed or else you wouldn't still be around to take our abuse. I don't classify you and Los in the same category as Johnny or all the other BanWagoners that frequent the site throughout the year. But when you pop in and say that "I was claiming Walker the Missing Link" that is a lie.

Les have more of your "Im not giving out my address for fear of 30 Hovan jersey wearing Mullet heads with bats doing a number on my car"

That is classic Bartime...that made me laugh!! Not these lies. Yes there are some on here who maybe a bit young..and get too excited about Mediocre signings...Call em out..but don't cast me in that lot.

[][Beer][xx(][rip]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packers ????

Well it looks like both sides have healed from last seasons' debacles.

snausages is offline Training Camp

Packers ????

The Vikings will not win the division because of one simple fact: THEY ARE LOSERS. They seem to have no desire to win. Look at how they finished last year. Their core group of players do not work well together. I look forward to another year of crappy Viqueens football. Have fun looking up at the Packers in the standings. Lots of luck, Minnesota- you'll need it.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Packers ????

I will not make a complete season prediction untill after the draft at least. The NFC north is a division that is rebuilding and I see no reason why the Vikings do not have a chance to win this division.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packers ????

I'll agree with you Dan, but take it the other way...I think there's really a chance for this to be incredibly close, and really frustrating for both our teams.

Chicago has been on the cusp for a couple of seasons, and if Grossman grows up fast, the Bears may be contenters.

The Lions have a coach I would have loved to have landed in GB, though they still have an idiot GM. They've been active in free agency and will have great draft position to make moves. Not saying they'll have a winning record, but I bet they can go 6-10, and if the Bears go 6-10 too, that could easily cut into the other division players (i.e. us).
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456