Packerguy is offline Rookie

packerguy sounds off

HI, its your favorite new member here. LMAO

I just wanted to get a couple things straight not that it matters but since I am here to stay u might as well get to know me.

1. I am no bandwagoner. I suffered through the 1980's when the packers were generally a laughing stock. So when they won the superbowl in 96(played in 97) it was the most awesome thing for me personally that ever happened in sports.

2.I will be here win or lose......I am not scared.........why would I be? I live in a northern sub. of the twin cities. I hear the crap every day at work or just walking around with my ahman green jersey. I listen to KFAN all the time. I heard tons of viking fans and PA. and Dubay laughing their ass off after the packer/titan game on Monday night a few weeks ago.

3. I persoally think the Packer/Viking rivalry is one of the best in sports. Its fun as hell. ITs also crushing when your team loses this one. Short of the superbowl, the two games these clubs play every year are the most important not only to fans but generally the last 15 years decides who has the upper hand for the playoff picture.

4.I expect to hear smack and I will offer up some myself.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

packerguy sounds off

Good...now we know the boundaries!!
    I have enjoyed this rivalry for some years also. Have a good friend that is a devout Packer fan here in Phoenix, so we are always mixing it up.
    Since this is a Viking forum, I'm sure you understand you'll always be getting the smackdown daily, keep it civil and let's have fun

Packerguy is offline Rookie

packerguy sounds off

"PhxFan" wrote:
    Good...now we know the boundaries!!
    I have enjoyed this rivalry for some years also. Have a good friend that is a devout Packer fan here in Phoenix, so we are always mixing it up.
    Since this is a Viking forum, I'm sure you understand you'll always be getting the smackdown daily, keep it civil and let's have fun
    oh I definitely understand..................thats why I am here.........I love talking football and little smack now and then.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

packerguy sounds off

We like to have someone to smack now and then also.

And I guess talk to also.

All in fun!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: packerguy sounds off

"Packerguy" wrote:
    HI, its your favorite new member here. LMAO

I just wanted to get a couple things straight not that it matters but since I am here to stay u might as well get to know me.

1. I am no bandwagoner. I suffered through the 1980's when the packers were generally a laughing stock. So when they won the superbowl in 96(played in 97) it was the most awesome thing for me personally that ever happened in sports.

2.I will be here win or lose......I am not scared.........why would I be? I live in a northern sub. of the twin cities. I hear the crap every day at work or just walking around with my ahman green jersey. I listen to KFAN all the time. I heard tons of viking fans and PA. and Dubay laughing their ass off after the packer/titan game on Monday night a few weeks ago.

3. I persoally think the Packer/Viking rivalry is one of the best in sports. Its fun as hell. ITs also crushing when your team loses this one. Short of the superbowl, the two games these clubs play every year are the most important not only to fans but generally the last 15 years decides who has the upper hand for the playoff picture.

4.I expect to hear smack and I will offer up some myself.
    Good to know that the spirit of smack is still alive and well...that being said, get ready to see your Pukers get their a$$es beat in two weeks...the Viking Express will be flying at Mach 3 and the rapidly improved New Purple People Eaters D will be headhunting for Favre, Green and the Packer WR corps. In other words, be prepared to be crushed (see your point #3, above)... :argue: :bootyshake: :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE