Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Packer/Viking talk

I think the win against the Titans was pretty good, though I think it proved even more how dependant the Titans are on McNair to keep them going. You guys lost Moss but were still able to make things happen.

This is because, on offense, you have talent all around, and right now, you have a synergy going on (something that was absent in the Packers in their first 5 games, and something that was absent in your last 5 games last season).

Every team is great when they win. Its what happens when you lose that truly shows their character.

And, yes, while I won't predict a win, I'm looking VERY forward to the Minn/GB matchup in three weeks.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packer/Viking talk

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I think the win against the Titans was pretty good, though I think it proved even more how dependant the Titans are on McNair to keep them going. You guys lost Moss but were still able to make things happen.

This is because, on offense, you have talent all around, and right now, you have a synergy going on (something that was absent in the Packers in their first 5 games, and something that was absent in your last 5 games last season).

Every team is great when they win. Its what happens when you lose that truly shows their character.

And, yes, while I won't predict a win, I'm looking VERY forward to the Minn/GB matchup in three weeks.
    Not only that but your team will be very prepared for us as for the second time in a row the schedule makers, which are looking more like packer fans have a bye right before you play us. Whats even worse is we get a short week to prepare and heal as we have the monday nighter. I see the packers being favored heavily in this game and illl be amazed if we can overcome all of this and eek out a win at lamebeau.

If we do, i think its cuz are d stepped up again and are finally plaing consistent defense.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packer/Viking talk

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

Not only that but your team will be very prepared for us as for the second time in a row the schedule makers, which are looking more like packer fans have a bye right before you play us. Whats even worse is we get a short week to prepare and heal as we have the monday nighter. I see the packers being favored heavily in this game and illl be amazed if we can overcome all of this and eek out a win at lamebeau.

If we do, i think its cuz are d stepped up again and are finally plaing consistent defense.
    I think we will be prepared for the pack just like we were last year. We can't make excuses like, "the schedule makers have it out for us, or we got a short week to prepare and they had two weeks off, blah, blah, blah. Who cares. If we play our game we should win. If we beat Indy (which I think will be very tough) we could have a lot of momentum going into that game! Having the week off GB won't have hit an opponent for a while and maybe we can get some stuff done against them. It should be a great game and I can't wait to be there!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Packer/Viking talk

Preparing for a team and executing are great, the only thing that can go wrong...the opponent prepared also. When this doesn't work...you got to have heart...Cincinatti showed that on Monday night.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packer/Viking talk

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

I think we will be prepared for the pack just like we were last year. We can't make excuses like, "the schedule makers have it out for us, or we got a short week to prepare and they had two weeks off, blah, blah, blah. Who cares. If we play our game we should win. If we beat Indy (which I think will be very tough) we could have a lot of momentum going into that game! Having the week off GB won't have hit an opponent for a while and maybe we can get some stuff done against them. It should be a great game and I can't wait to be there!!
    No i think it matters big time. They have two weeks to prepare and see what we do and have plenty of time to learn our tendacies, etc. Ive seen the same post in which you just wrote from vikeman and we lost last years game. IM telling you the packers could make our d look like the swiss chesse out there with extra time to prepare. The week also lets their injured guys prepare even though they havent hit someone in awhile.

Its bad already that we have a short week to prepare and dont have nearly as 1/2 as much time as they do. I tell you everything works in their favor.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packer/Viking talk

I guess I don't know. I think the bye week is great for resting and getting prepared, but let's say the pack loses this weekend, then they sit and dwell on it. That could be bad for them. I guess it's hard to tell either way. It's all subjective! The only thing that will hurt us will be if we have any injuries from that Monday nighter!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12